AYPsite.org Forum
 Enlightenment Milestones
 Spiders Web
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2013 :  03:50:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello,

Opened my eyes and saw the biggest spiders web with lot of spiders of different sizes approaching and surrounding me...Jumped out of bed and once I looked closely & longly to the wall next to me,I figured out it was just a vivid vision.

All my life,when I open my eyes I would see a spider just above my face and when I look closely at it...it runs away and hides in one corner of the room...only to find out I'm seeing something that's not there.

But this time,It's very big web of spiders not just a small one.

The thing is I'm not afraid of spiders.I love animals and insects.Call me crazy but i sometimes let the mosquito suck some blood before I send it away!she wants to eat too...

What do the spiders and the web represent?

Donno what triggered this vision but my guess I played with kechari yesterday.

The thing is in Islam spider created a web and protected prophet Mohamad (SAW) in the cave where Allah descended tranquility and Peace on him...It must have a metaphoric meaning which I don't know yet.

It's also mentioned in the holy Quran that the weakest and most fragile home is the spider web.

I'm sure now that these beings exist.But why I'm surrounded by them?Is there something within myself that needs attention and work on?

Does it have other interpretation in other traditions ?

p.s: there was a glowing green light background behind the web and the spiders

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 02 2013 07:46:51 AM

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2013 :  09:06:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Other's have experienced this Namath
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....D=2487#21132
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=5068
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....D=1393#10368
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....D=5147#45563
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....D=6507#58300

If you read some of those topics, there are some interesting discussions on it.
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2013 :  09:32:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Shanti!

emc's touched something within me.

So I'll let the huge spider eat me and then I cross to Allah ?...o.k!sounds a good deal .

Would love to hear from emc how she looks at this experience of her now.

Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2013 :  4:16:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm also wondering if the roles can be reversed and I eat the spider instead .
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2013 :  4:17:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

It's not halal

Edited by - Namath on Jun 02 2013 4:23:37 PM
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2013 :  4:25:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Funny looking back at my post from 2009. I have been mediating for almost 5 years now.

How time lies when you are enlightening yourself

I remember that time as confusing, like being caught in rapids.

I think the web and spider are representing creator and created. The web is both captor and connection to all things. The spider is also both sides of our own personality. Both the darker side that seeks to ensnare and that which is unity and expansion.

Many spiders are like fractals, reflections spiralling outward.

Just my two penneth.
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2013 :  5:30:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Karl

I felt that too...taking into consideration my passion for web developing at certain time in my life

Also it's a confusing time for me...but one thing is fixed I always feel loved by Allah n his divine servants .

Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2013 :  10:19:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It evolves as a vision over time, i see that I am all the spiders and all the webs ever spun and ever to be spun. The vision of multiple spiders appears as a holographic fractal, infinity emanating from the source like a fountain. There is no beginning or end for it is all beginning and all ends. No dimension because it is all dimensions.

To know that I am all those reflections and yet I am but one of those reflections, neither the part or the whole is to know infinity directly. It imparts a tremendous sense of peace to know that this body will decay and turn to dust, yet I am not nearly that.
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2013 :  11:32:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2013 :  11:26:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Namath,

It is a funny coincidence that you posted about this spider dream on June 2. That is the same day I moved into Lothlorien House, and guess who greeted me on my front porch that night? One of my beloved wolf spiders! They are quite sociable and I love them. The mother spider will carry her babies on her back, and one time a few years ago when I lived here, a momma spider crawled up onto my desk with her babies, stood right in front of me and gestured with her front legs, looking me right in the eye. She then crawled down and put her babies under the bookshelf. The next day I found her dead. She had left her babies with me! I was so honored.

As for the metaphysical meaning, the Native American Hopi Indian mythology, per Wikipedia: "Spider Woman served as a messenger for the Creator and was an intercessorary between deity and the people. In some versions of the Hopi creation myth, it is she who creates all life..."

Also, there is a Hopi prophecy which says, "The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web. (electric power lines, telephone lines, internet)"! You and I and our friends are now connected by that web. [img]icon_heart.gif[/img]
Go to Top of Page

maverick angel

France
42 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2013 :  4:13:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit maverick angel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have had many, many spider dreams since kundalini came. Big ones, small ones, scary ones, beautiful ones, some that change into something else. Once, I woke in the night to see a huge astral spider walking up and down my belly, it's abdomen changing to different chakra colours constantly. For me the spider is an avatar of kundalini and always comes when something spiritually important is happening.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000