Enlightenment Milestones
 yoghurt and newspaper
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 28 2013 :  2:52:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
those 2 incidents happened yesterday and today
yesterday,i was at work and ordered some food as take away for dinner at home.The food was delivered yet the bag was leaking some sauce.While i was waiting for the elevator , i was thinking to myself that i need a newspaper to put under the bag of food to keep my car clean....So suddenly out of nowhere a colleague appeared and he told me: 'hey i have an extra copy of the newspaper, u want it?"

This morning at work i felt like having some yogurt, however the pack's seal was a little bit broken although it was a new one..so i prefered not to eat any yogurt.Then later on as i was ordering my lunch, the cook tells me "you know what ? we have some extra yogurt and it suits your main dish just fine...you want some?"

Inner Silence is awesome

Edited by - maheswari on May 28 2013 2:52:48 PM

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - May 28 2013 :  2:57:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

HathaTeacher

Sweden
382 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2013 :  09:00:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2013 :  12:10:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
ok this is getting weird lol
last night i arrived home and was thinking to myself that i would like to watch The Great Gatsby..but since my friends already saw it at a time that was not convenient to me , i might go by myself
then out of the blue a friend called me saying that he is going for dinner then later on movies with his fellow 2 friends that i know very well....so we had dinner ,then we were using majority votes to pick the movie to watch...i was the only one excited for The Great Gatsby, my friends wanted to see a comedy..so i said no problem comedies are fine too....when booking it turned out that the comedy movie was sold out...and there was only few remaining places for The Great Gatsby...so we ended up watching The Great Gatsby and we all enjoyed it...it is an awesome story and the art production is very esthetic
let the flow ...flow according to His will off course

Edited by - maheswari on Jun 02 2013 12:27:25 PM
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2013 :  03:26:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I dont know if it is some sort of manifesting....things that I want are manifesting like the above examples...simple stuff
Also things that I want to avoid might manifest...for example now I m on vacation from work..before starting my vacation I wanted to avoid doing a task at work that is really tiring and useless...in the end I was obliged to do it
Also yesterday I was fixing some stuff at home...I told the building janitor to buy me few things cause I was buisy with thd plumber...then I thought to my mind hopefully the janitor will not get the requested stuff in red color I hate red...funny enough the janitor brought it in red color :-)
I kept it did not exchange it :-)
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2013 :  05:47:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hahah...

Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2013 :  05:49:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
life force ! now has to be embraced as a whole not even a single uint left out
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000