Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Theory, what happens with our hormones in tantra?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

astralprojectee

USA
30 Posts

Posted - May 09 2013 :  5:58:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Does anyone here have a theory as to what happens with out hormones as a we develop our sexual energy and slowly transform it? I know hormones have to play a huge role in this transformation.

Thanks, peace.

Edited by - astralprojectee on May 09 2013 5:59:47 PM

astralprojectee

USA
30 Posts

Posted - May 09 2013 :  6:49:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Or even if you just have a theory as to what happens with our hormones when we have whole body orgasms.

Edited by - astralprojectee on May 09 2013 7:02:50 PM
Go to Top of Page

astralprojectee

USA
30 Posts

Posted - May 09 2013 :  8:40:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Perhaps this will help. Does anyone cry or cry more after or during tantra sex versus before practicing tantra sex?

Prolactin causes crying or tears. It does not even have to be emotional tears necessarily.

Edited by - astralprojectee on May 09 2013 10:37:45 PM
Go to Top of Page

adinatha

USA
11 Posts

Posted - May 18 2013 :  7:40:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hormones are the essence of mind. They are transformed from human to deities hormones, from self centered to altruist.
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - May 19 2013 :  10:30:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
At the site www.reuniting.info, you can read a lot about hormones and what happens going from sex to tantra. Use the search function on the site.
Go to Top of Page

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - May 20 2013 :  01:23:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
EMC, I checked that site and noticed an article that caught my interest right off. Apparently Bill Gates is offering a large reward for the development of a better condom. I also read replies that seemed to overlook at least MY main issue with condoms. It seems so obvious yet never spoken about. Condoms block the transfer of energy between partners. Moist body parts conduct prana (sexual electricity) to each other and this is a very important part of sexual enjoyment. Condoms being made of rubber are electrical insulators much like the rubber insulation on a wire. What happens if you try inserting a rubber covered plug into an electrical socket? Nothing, thats what happens. This has been completely obvious to me for decades yet it is something that nobody seems to talk about! It is a genuine puzzle how this is so ignored.
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - May 20 2013 :  02:05:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That's why a committed monogamous long term partnership is by far the most beneficial, then we don't have to deal with that yucky rubber stuff!
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 20 2013 :  02:36:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
That's why a committed monogamous long term partnership is by far the most beneficial, then we don't have to deal with that yucky rubber stuff!

very true...without condoom is the best tantra...yet this depends on how much the man is in control of his seed ...so it is better to limit it to the safe days ie when a woman cycle is at its very begining or very near to the next menses...cause i dont like to take the pill
Go to Top of Page

FakeYogi

India
100 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2013 :  09:20:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Victor

Apparently Bill Gates is offering a large reward for the development of a better condom. I also read replies that seemed to overlook at least MY main issue with condoms. It seems so obvious yet never spoken about. Condoms block the transfer of energy between partners. Moist body parts conduct prana (sexual electricity) to each other and this is a very important part of sexual enjoyment. Condoms being made of rubber are electrical insulators much like the rubber insulation on a wire. What happens if you try inserting a rubber covered plug into an electrical socket? Nothing, thats what happens. This has been completely obvious to me for decades yet it is something that nobody seems to talk about! It is a genuine puzzle how this is so ignored.

It has been spoken of in Chinese Taoist practices that man should have sex without ejaculating and "absorb" the women's essenses. More sex with more women means more empowerment of the man and extends his lifespan. This was the way to immortality. It is so intriguing to see that some of these claims validated in someone's experience.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000