Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Does anybody have Merkaba meditation
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mahabaratara

United Kingdom
92 Posts

Posted - May 03 2013 :  04:39:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit mahabaratara's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
experience?

A few years back I read Flower of Life by Drunvalo Melchizedek. It was a very thought provoking read. The meditation itself just seem very technical. So I dismissed it and carried on AYP style.

But more recently I have been "guided" back to it because I have a very deep desire to aid in self healing and the healing of others using these fields (but I am fully aware of the concept on *not* being the healer just being a vessel of potential.)

I then on youtube found a guided meditation and quite frankly it was MUCH easier to understand.

Can anyone relate or offer any experiences?

Thanks.

AmunBrown

USA
1 Posts

Posted - May 27 2013 :  11:59:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Drunvalo melchizedek is one of the best author who gives the best knowledge on meditation. Through this one can get to know on higher life purpose, also make the sense on soul contacts. I got very much inspired from this. You can also get more information about meditation, spirituality click here...
Go to Top of Page

mahabaratara

United Kingdom
92 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2013 :  07:30:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit mahabaratara's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for that.

Its just my belief that its dosent end when Ma Shakti enters the Crown.

It just beginning and that the Merkaba itself from the Crown Chakra up is the next level.

Go to Top of Page

mahabaratara

United Kingdom
92 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2013 :  5:17:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit mahabaratara's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What I was trying to get across os the Sri Yantra is also a Merkaba albeit a far more sophisticated one.

Mental gymnastics?

Well the pre historic vedic people would be inclined to say no.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000