Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Sweating during Meditation and Surrender
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2013 :  11:34:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I know that sweating during SB can mean a purifying process is going on. When that has happend in the past it is not like my body heats up it is different. To be honest I don't seem to sweat during SB anymore. During meditation over the last month or so I get really hot and start to sweat.

Can someone please give me some insight into this please?

One other question. If we surrender ourselves to God to the process to guide us on this journey. How then do we know if we are ready for kundalini or not? Just that, the worry seems to be ego, fear and not surrender yet premature kundalini experience can be very distrubing.

My ego keeps telling me I am to new to this. I am not ready for this or that. Yet I know I must surrender and let go of the fear and desires for more.

I seem to be chasing my own tail on this.

Edited by - jonesboy on Jul 29 2013 12:57:54 PM

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2013 :  03:42:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Jonesboy,

To use Baz Luhrman's words, "Worrying about whether we are ready for kundalini or not is like trying to solve an algebraic equation by chewing gum" ...completely useless...

Things are as they are. And if you are meditating you are already doing the prerequisite to handle kundalini nicely should/when it comes along. Surrendering to the process is key.
Experiencing heat during SB or meditation is quite ok. Purification happens during meditation as well. All is good.

Sey
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2013 :  04:27:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
very nice quote dear Sey...did not know that Baz Luhrman (australian film director) was into yoga
Go to Top of Page

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2013 :  10:00:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000