Enlightenment Milestones
 Moving into the Heart
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2013 :  6:28:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey all you wonderful yogis and yoginis

I have not posted or been here for a long time, mostly because I came off of some psychiatric medication, and the effects were of overload, so I didn't meditate also for a long time, plus for some reason all the spiritual things didn't attract me and I thought I was over it, except for a few channelers' energy updates which I read regularly. And also there were so many changes in my life and lives of loved ones, so all this contributed to the loss of desire to be involved in spiritual stuff.

But apparently, and fortunately, you can't get 100% over it if you got the bug, So here I am, and I would like to share my progress.

Although I didn't meditate for a long while, there is still progress and purification happening in my being. And these last few days the progress which stood out to me was concerning the Heart-Love energy. today I was deeply touched by a comment of a channeler who I follow, and apparently I wrote a comment to someone else on her blog, which saved her (the channeler) from losing faith and a lot of suffering. It was a very big heart-opener for me. Today I gave some money for a person who was asking for a charity which takes care of homeless and at-risk teenagers, and I felt very good about giving the money. Which is quite a change, because, most of the times that I give money for things like that, I do it knowing that it is the good and right thing to do, but the good feeling isn't actually there after giving. And this seems like there is an element of real compassion that is coming into my experience. I mean, I really care about the suffering people, whereas before I was very kind and giving, but there was something missing.. I don't know, maybe I was doing it out of conditioning? to be "good"? to "receive the good karma"? Yes, it was authentic and heart-based, but there was something missing, there was the feeling of the joy of giving, missing from the experience. And for some reason, I am beginning to feel it now, and it is AMAZING.

I mean, it feels just like me, like who I really am. Like I am this loving kindness. I remember I read something by Robert Adams that said "You are the Loving Kindness" and I remember not believing it, or thinking "how do I get to it?". And now I see that it is me, my very natural self I also get now what Yogani says, that we are just removing what blocks us from seeing who we are, that we already are that, but we don't see it. What we were looking for is actually what we very naturally are.

I also see from day to day, that when I am my natural loving self, the love is returned to me from people, strangers.. smiling at me for apparently no reason It is amazing and beautiful.

So at this time my heart is opening, and it feels really really good.

That's all I wanted to say, and it is good to be here once again.

Love

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2013 :  7:10:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Yonatan The Lion-Hearted.
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2013 :  9:53:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Bodhi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000