Enlightenment Milestones
 serie of events
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2013 :  4:02:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
dear all
in the last few weeks,a serie of strange events are happening with me to show me (again) that i need to drop my control (even more)
1.after finishing my yoga class at 630 at night , my car batterie suddenly died...the battery never gave any signs that is about to die...it just stopped working...so a sweet person from the staff where i teach, immediately he drove his car next to mine, and connected both batteries to turn on my car...i arrived safely and on time at home :)

2.one morning i found the tire of my car totally down....so i passed by at the gas station to fix it momentarily ...went to work ...came back from work ...ie the car was working when i needed it

3.last week i was going to my yoga class....it takes me 30 min max to be there....a strange unprecedented traffic was happening in the streets of Beirut...after 1 hour on the road i was still far from the gym....did not teach that day! just went back home after spending 2 hours on the road

4.after easter vacation, today i was supposed to go back to work...but last night i came home and found black water all over my kitchen...suddenly closed sewage....i called the building janitor he tried fixing it but did not succeed but he removed all the water out to the kitchen balcony where there is another good sewage to get rid of the water
so this morning i did not go to work , at 8 in the morning had 2 plumbers working...it is due to a closed pipe in the wall of my kitchen ...holes were made in the wall, the pipe and sewage opened, the hole was closed,the kitchen cleaned again by the janitor...i could not have cleaned cause it is thick black water and it is gone everywhere under the fridge, the washing mashing....so thx to the plumbers the sewage is fixed...and thx to the janitor my kitchen is super clean again
neverthless i had a wonderful day....had my coffee and breakfast and lunch all together at 2 pm...then a meeting at 5pm...life is good
tomo? maybe going to work...if it is meant to be

Edited by - maheswari on Apr 02 2013 4:08:16 PM

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2013 :  06:35:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
if its meant to be..........

Nothing is in the place I left it
Everything else is in the place I didn't.
So I stopped trying to find it
And found I had it all along
Go to Top of Page

woosa

United Kingdom
382 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2013 :  7:24:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow maheswari

You had to go through all that to get a day off?!

And you took all that happened in your stride. I thought my world was coming to an end when I accidentally shaved half of my moustache off this morning.

Kudos

Edited by - woosa on Apr 05 2013 7:25:41 PM
Go to Top of Page

Swan

India
256 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2013 :  02:56:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by woosa
I thought my world was coming to an end when I accidentally shaved half of my moustache off this morning.

Kudos

No, but it might come to an end if you do the same to the other half. Please dont do that ..

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000