Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Enegy moving? can go bad?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

appolo light

Greece
29 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2013 :  04:12:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
My dear community,
i am coming back to you not for tantra issues this time,( no issues any more btw, thanks to you also):) but for the fact that while in meditation and even after, working, waking, doing sports i feel i can move my (mind) energy!? all over my body, I feel it, as I feel my body from inside I can concatrete in my head , in my arms, in my feet.Sometimes when the energy pass throw my spine to the head it is pleasent.More calm I am, more easely is done, ( Actualy i practise the excer. that David Deida mention in his book, the superior lover).
I am ok whith that, and i became better and better,
BUT,
i read some quite sceary staff about kundalini, and not cotroll over this energy, and spirits...etc
Am i in a dangerus path?
Thanks again for time.

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2013 :  06:57:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

woosa

United Kingdom
382 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2013 :  08:59:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Applo

No I wouldn't say you are on a dangerous path. I've experienced the same as you and I'm still alive. As long as you practise regularly and self-pace the bad stuff shouldn't happen.

I think some of the things that are on the internet can be taken with a pinch of salt.

All the best!
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2013 :  09:05:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Appolo,
Do you practice the AYP deep meditation?
What other practices are you doing?
Go to Top of Page

appolo light

Greece
29 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2013 :  1:08:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello and thanks for the response,
I did SBP and DM and 6-7 months, I do hatha yoga and the last months I do breathing meditation,
should I direct my energy somerelse?
thnks
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2013 :  7:20:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am not very sure what you are asking. Are you talking about energy you feel outside of practice? If yes, in AYP we recommend not to indulge the energy, not to focus on it. If you do, pull it up toward the 3rd eye ... not the crown.
Does this help?
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2013 :  8:18:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Appolo,

Sounds like your practices are going well. As you have found, the energy follows your attention. Or, another way to think about it is that the energy is always present, but it is your focus and attention that move/change.

Try not to focus too much on the head area as it can cause some spaciness.

Best wishes, Jeff

Go to Top of Page

appolo light

Greece
29 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2013 :  04:14:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello,
Thanks Shanti, thanks Jeff,
I think Jeff gets me, this is the game, attention-energy,
ok i` ii tray not to focus too much on the head.
When i practice, i am trying to conect with the feeling of this inner energy!
Must I try something else?
(My english are not in the best shape + talking about apstract thinks makes it a bit difficult.)
Your ideas and experiences ii be very much appreciated!
Have a nice day!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000