Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Kundalini Help
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kittycat

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2013 :  10:22:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,

I am new to the board. Been resistant to forums, but I'm running out of resources.

In October 2010 my K unleashed. It appeared to be encouraged both by an energy healer and contact with a nonduality teacher. It went up through the crown. An emotionally traumatic experience occurred by April 2012--and the blockage in heart and lower intestine formed manifesting as a locked left arm at the bicep--the meridian for the emotional heart and lower intestine.

Since all this I had a nervous breakdown, having to leave a community I love. Soon after dark energies began to surface from my solar plexes--and the anxiety built along with depression. By early March I had myself hospitalized and am on a low dose of Celexa. I am involved in therapy program--which in a way I think is good because I am meeting people and learning cognitive behaviorial skills that could be helpful with the trauma and anxiety. Unfortunately the Celexa is making the blocks a little more tight, but at least I am not suicidal and the anxiety is far less.

I am coming to terms with my Karma in many ways, and it's hard to take. Behavior in my life has not been so loving, and now I recognize the price I am paying. I am very alone--minimal friends, estranged from most family members including my daughter. Also, financial situation is bad too because I did not take responsibility. At 51 this is a whole lot of stuff to face at once--hitting bottom as I appear to be. The antidepressants appear to have slowed things down; and though most would look down upon that, I feel it was all coming up far too quickly, and I have never been strong enough in mind to handle such a thing. I simply do not have the resources or spiritual support to go any other way.

Because I am depressed, the energy to cook or prepare food is not very good. My diet is probably not what it should be. It's just enough to get food on a plate. Also, exercise is at a minimum because of the depression as well. I know eating well and exercise is advised as always.

I started to see a new acupuncturist the other day because I am concerned about these blockages and I am having Kundalini syndrome. I have seen acupuncturists before, and it's very relaxing experience even after the K rose. But this time my body was so tense as it felt like she was trying to force the energy down. She said her intention was to have it coil back up. Something in my body did not respond well--and the anxiety in my pelvic region was intense. Then she gave me herbs which also felt weird. I've never felt weird on Chinese herbs before but it may have been the combination of them and the treatment. I have taken a break today on the herbs and may try again. But it seems to me that in order to address blockages, the body should be relaxed, and that was not my experience.

I have so longed to find someone to guide me somehow. No teachers have manifested yet. I feel so alone.

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2013 :  11:31:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wanted to say welcome to the ayp forums, Kittycat. You may find these boards a supportive community striving to get out in the real world as much as possible. The Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats is one example where you might find something happening locally, and the AYP Links section can point you to related resources that may also offer something in person related to kundalini support. These can be found on the left-hand column of this page.

A number of lessons also look at kundalini symptoms, remedies, along with a baseline practice that has been found helpful in a number of cases. You can find these at the top right under main lessons or at the topic index for a glance ahead to specific lessons related to your symptoms found at the very bottom center.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2013 :  03:46:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kittycat,

Welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear about your experience. If you can, try to ground out the energy, especially by walking in nature and eating heavier foods such as grains. If you are engaged in any spiritual practices then you should stop them, at least until you are off the medication and you feel more comfortable in yourself.

Clearing energy blockages using healing modalities is not a good idea for someone in your situation, so you should avoid that. Also, attempting to force the energy back into your pelvis will do more harm than good, as you noticed.

Gradually, over time, things will settle down and you will feel better again. If you use effective grounding methods it can actually only take a few days or weeks to bring an awakening under control.

Check out this lesson on Kundalini awakening, symptoms and remedies:

http://www.aypsite.org/69.html

Christi

p.s. And stay away from non-duality teachers, at least until you are in a much more stable position.
Go to Top of Page

mary1234567

New Zealand
7 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2013 :  7:30:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kittycat,

I feel for you. If it helps ...maybe you or someone else could enlighten you...I'm intuitive and as I read your post...I kept seeing a couple of things.
1) energy circling around the outside of your body - the hips and waist area. This energy felt very very calming. I saw this as energy and not symbolically as a snake.
at the same time
2) The energy in your root area (snake) was shown to me as kind of swollen, even seemed to be in a knot, was red meaning inflamed and the skin was very rough...like the snake was in a knot and becoming inflamed in a particular spot...and as it tried to unknot ...the skin was very dry and rough..rather than smooth. It was knotted in the middle (i think) ...it's tail was lashing at side of hip.
Last thing I saw was this energy (snake) shrivelling up and seemed to be dying...so I feel it is about dealing with an emotional issue to release know...and you are in the process of this presently.

Hopefully someone maybe able to interpret for you etc.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000