Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Kunalini/Chi Experience
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Indigoism

USA
20 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2013 :  3:04:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Alright so I started meditating around the end of January and I think my 2nd time ever meditating in my life I unintentionally arose Kundalini to my Solar Plexus Chakra and I was not so much frightened but more startled to where I immediately stopped meditating for the day and googled my symptoms and realized it was Kundalini. Throughout that week I had a few more experiences.(Fully detailed in a previous thread of mine here http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....PIC_ID=12615 ).

Moving onto a few days ago where I havnt felt Kundalini in about 3 weeks, I was meditating and simply manifesting something I've desired for over a year now and then I felt Kundalini arising again but this time I let it go up my spine and this time when it was rising my hearing went numb and all I heard was ringing and then it stopped at my throat chakra.

Then a few days go by and I meditated last night and kinda feeling energy in my lower chakras. Then I started to receive some negative energy which I had a problem with but got over a few weeks back and started to get mad and angry it was happening again to where (which I didn't know at the time) chi energy felt like it blew out of my body and all the negative energy went away and then I felt VERY heavy pressure on my third eye and now I can summon chi energy on command.

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2013 :  12:43:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Indigoism

Alright so I started meditating around the end of January and I think my 2nd time ever meditating in my life I unintentionally arose Kundalini to my Solar Plexus Chakra and I was not so much frightened but more startled to where I immediately stopped meditating for the day and googled my symptoms and realized it was Kundalini. Throughout that week I had a few more experiences.(Fully detailed in a previous thread of mine here http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....PIC_ID=12615 ).

Moving onto a few days ago where I havnt felt Kundalini in about 3 weeks, I was meditating and simply manifesting something I've desired for over a year now and then I felt Kundalini arising again but this time I let it go up my spine and this time when it was rising my hearing went numb and all I heard was ringing and then it stopped at my throat chakra.

Then a few days go by and I meditated last night and kinda feeling energy in my lower chakras. Then I started to receive some negative energy which I had a problem with but got over a few weeks back and started to get mad and angry it was happening again to where (which I didn't know at the time) chi energy felt like it blew out of my body and all the negative energy went away and then I felt VERY heavy pressure on my third eye and now I can summon chi energy on command.

Hi Indigoism

Is the OP to help you sort out your experience with feedback and advice? If so maybe some of us here can assist you in making sense of your experience.

Are you familiar with the suggested practices of self pacing and grounding while undergoing kundalini awakening? (From the other thread) a 2 or 3 hour meditation session for a beginner seems way too long. 20 or 30 minutes could be more reasonable to begin with, then perhaps gradually increasing the time of your sessions. However you may be an experienced meditator from past lives and have just resumed a previously well established routine. That's always a possibility.

You also mentioned (other thread) "so in that case being with my ignorance and impatience I hopped right into third eye meditation not even knowing what Kundalini energy even was". If you are engaging in energy cultivation practices, and in doing so have awakened kundalini from her slumber...keep in mind that the development of patience will be very helpful in your endeavors. You will undoubtedly want to research safe, sensible and healthy ways of dealing with the vastly increased energy that kundalini awakening brings.

Notwithstanding you could have brought over some meditation and/or k experience from past lives. Reference your statement "now I can summon chi energy on command". I'm not sure you want advice, but if you do, it may be helpful to clarify what you mean by summoning chi energy on command. Also if you have noticed any past life memories of meditation and/or energy cultivation practices, that have come up in your present life meditation.

If you have gone through this in a past life then you won't need so much advice. But if this is a first time kundalini awakening you may want to proceed with caution as it can be a very rough ride with some difficult experiences, unless you take it slow and pay attention to what your body is telling you.

I wish you the best in all your endeavors.

Go to Top of Page

Indigoism

USA
20 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2013 :  11:22:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I understand,

Also by chi energy on command I mean i can create/feel chi energy inside of me whenever I want it too.

Also with Kundalini energy I always see on forum how "bad" it is but my mind is convinced that I'm ready, I've never had a bad experience personally with Kundalini.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000