Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Kundalini awakening can be compared to puberty
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KundaliniTherapist

United Kingdom
26 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2013 :  08:35:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit KundaliniTherapist's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi guys

I have written this article that is based on working with my kundalini clients and with myself.

To give people an idea what a kundalini awakening entails in the long term I like to compare it with the awakening of puberty. (An idea that originates from Gopi Krishna, I think, and I have elaborated on it.

It can found here:
http://www.taraspringett.com/kundal...ini-symptoms

Let me know your thoughts.

P.S. I hope I am not breaking any rules to post this link - hope it is okay.

KundaliniTherapist

United Kingdom
26 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2013 :  08:51:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit KundaliniTherapist's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Anybody??
Go to Top of Page

Goodway

USA
99 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2013 :  1:38:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by KundaliniTherapist

Anybody??

Yes, a person with an awakening can function much like an adult adolescent; however, you are also unconsciously transferring attributes of the child onto the patient and have not yet clarified your projection from the patient's psychic reality. Once you clarify and resolve your own authority issues, you will be able to more clearly see the dysfunction of the psyche on the part of the analysand. It is obviously, often, filled with dreams and fantasies, not only regarding the experience itself but also the outside world. These fantasies need to have a scientific and reasonable reconciliation with the external world or the person will be forced to remain a victim of not only social prejudice but their own inner biases.

Go to Top of Page

KundaliniTherapist

United Kingdom
26 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2013 :  6:00:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit KundaliniTherapist's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Goodway
thanks for your response. Unfortunately, you are completely missing my point. I am using the comparison of puberty as a metaphor to highlight certain specific characteristics of what the two processes puberty and kundalini awakenings have in common.

You seem to have taken my words too literally and imagined that I am infantilizing my clients - nothing could be further from the truth.

Hope that makes sense to you.
Go to Top of Page

Goodway

USA
99 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2013 :  6:29:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by KundaliniTherapist

Hi Goodway
thanks for your response. Unfortunately, you are completely missing my point. I am using the comparison of puberty as a metaphor to highlight certain specific characteristics of what the two processes puberty and kundalini awakenings have in common.

You seem to have taken my words too literally and imagined that I am infantilizing my clients - nothing could be further from the truth.

Hope that makes sense to you.

I did not miss your point, whatsoever, and this is why I didn't want to make a reply in the first place.
Go to Top of Page

KundaliniTherapist

United Kingdom
26 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2013 :  06:25:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit KundaliniTherapist's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Goodway, I have read your reply with love and wish you all the best.
Tara
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2013 :  2:00:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes puberty and adolescence is a life period known for challenging authority. It marks the beginning of transition to adulthood. We are testing our new powers that are just beginning to manifest. But as a species we apparently have a problem with it well beyond adolescence. (Apologies to KT if this is off-topic)

Unresolved authority issues? Do we really want to go there? What was the Garden of Eden all about? Allegedly it was about disobedience to the Divine. Man challenging the authority of God. Is there any higher authority than that? There is a power that wants us to bow down and serve it - the counterfeit divine. We all have, or maybe should have, authority issues with that supposed authority.

And what does all of this have to do with kundalini? Getting to the bottom of this authority issue is a messy undertaking precisely because: It is not exclusively anyone's personal issue. Rather it is a group problem. Something we all face. And if we want to avoid extinction as a species, we might want to take a look at it. Together. As one. Authority issues may or may not relate to kundalini awakening.

(KJV) Ephesians 6:12
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Notwithstanding it was (allegedly) a snake which tempted and deceived Adam and Eve. Coincidentally snake is also generally acknowledged as a symbol for kundalini as well as spiritual power in general. It was ostensibly in the Garden of Eden where our authority issues began....because of the snake.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000