AYP Home | Main Lessons | Tantra Lessons | AYP Plus | Retreats | AYP Books
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Jnana Yoga/Self-Inquiry - Advaita (Non-Duality)
 Self Inquiry?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sunyata

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2013 :  2:46:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi Friends,

I just wanted to confirm that I'm following the correct approach. I'm able to see that I am separate from my thoughts. When negative emotions arise I'm able to let go most of the times. Other times, I'm able to witness that these negative emotions are the mind's creation.
I've been listening to a lot of Mooji's satsangs and his teaching have started to resonate with me. It's easier for me to feel that the thoughts are not me but just a part of me. Once my mind is completely purified these negative thoughts will disappear.

I'm sorry if I ask redundant question- I just come here and ask what my heart tells me at the moment. Also, it's great to get guidance from you all.

Sunyata

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2013 :  10:32:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by sunyata

I'm able to see that I am separate from my thoughts. When negative emotions arise I'm able to let go most of the times. Other times, I'm able to witness that these negative emotions are the mind's creation.

Hi Sunyata,

Thanks for sharing. Sounds like you are in a very beneficial process with a growing sense of overall wellbeing. Thinking of your process, I took another look at Lesson 350, and this part struck me:

"There are a variety of ways to release and transform thoughts and feelings. It always involves choosing in stillness, and this cultivates our sense of self beyond the body/mind."

Be
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2013 :  10:53:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank You, Be!!! for your response. I try to release them into stillness. But, I'm still not at the point where
I'm in stillness 24/7. I take the alternative approach then. I appreciate your confirmation.. I'll re read the lesson 350.

Sunyata
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000