Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Stabilizing kundalini-1
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Strangephenomena1

Germany
1 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2013 :  08:19:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everbody,

This I would like to ask everybody specially those with a background of kundalini experience. I have gradually raised the serpant with the grace of God and it is already started the descendence to reach the muladhara chakra, with each milestone I have expreienced strange feeling and OBEs and met unknown incarnations. This way I became certain that the movement of the serpant is not implemented as independent but as a grace of God which is attained by the love of the God and spirits and the desire to reach a certain point, however unlike most of you I started to read the AYP books just after my self experinece and compared the contents to my own implications. As my first and last question to follow context (Guru is in you!) how can a person stabilize during the day or guide the force toward certain limbs?

I would appreciate all your help and
wish you a very pleasant life.

Amirali

Vimala

France
80 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2013 :  11:52:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

in my personal understanding, kundalini isn't a serpent that goes up and down rhythmically but a snake that stays erect.
Practices like SBP are meant to teach kundalini to stay erect little by little. Thus, one experience great bliss and understand why it is said that the snake is pure sexual energy.

imho.
Go to Top of Page

NJL

31 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2013 :  12:50:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well, there is certainly a distinction between the movement of kundalini in the spine and the movement of prana elsewhere in the body. This distinction fades in time.
In my experience, you can use visualization and mental concentration in order to move prana to certain areas. I don't know that this is necessarily a good idea though.I wouldn't worry about it.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000