Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Acid digestion when practicing deep breathing.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

astralprojectee

USA
30 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2013 :  2:41:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all, I have been practicing some self cultivation. I had some good success with it the other day. I was doing breathing techniques and stimulating my main sexual organ while doing some deep breathing. Trying to move around the sexual energy. It seemed much more effective than usual. I started to get the feeling of warmth stimulating over most of my body, especially my lower extremities. But I got some acid digestion from it later, I could feel it. And then I remembered today that I have gotten acid indigestion in the past when doing breathing techniques and doing self cultivation. I mean I did do a decent amount of breathing, but not too much. IDK, is this common for you guys to deal with? Is it a common side effect for some people?

Thanks.

Vimala

France
80 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2013 :  02:29:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Do you practice mayurasana?
I think that it is a marvelous asana for problems related to stomach and digestive tract
Go to Top of Page

astralprojectee

USA
30 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2013 :  03:38:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Vimala

Do you practice mayurasana?
I think that it is a marvelous asana for problems related to stomach and digestive tract

No I do not practice mayurasana. I will try it, though it seems kind of hard for me.

Thanks for the reply.
Go to Top of Page

USA
146 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2013 :  3:46:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit avatar186's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
:)

Most likley you hypo-ventalated. You opened.
Thus heat all over the body,maybe redness. Tingling. More stomach acid.
But! You didn't hyperventilate in order to close. Stomach wise the acid would have been fixed because of increased alkalinity.
I recently fixed a friends ulcer by teacher her rhythem of closing.
I don't know if it healed,but it dosnt harm her anymore.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000