Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Solar Plexus
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sunyata

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2013 :  9:09:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Dear Friends,

I know the questions that I post here are considered "scenery" in AYP vocabulary. However, getting responses from here gives me hope in this journey.
I have this feeling in the solar plexus these days. It's sort of a feeling of excitement. The feeling you get when you are eagerly waiting for your first date :). It's not unpleasant rather keeps me excited during the day. I was wondering if this a blockage? I haven't reached the stage where I can tell if my chakras are open or not. I do have inner peace during the day.

Thank You for your time

Sunyata

woosa

United Kingdom
382 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2013 :  07:51:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Sunyata

I get the same thing. Yeah, you get these excited feelings for no apparent reason. Which is nice.

What happened with me is that it will spread to your heart and it feels like it's radiating out to the rest of your body.

If it is a blockage - it's a nice one, enjoy it!

I don't really know/ worry about chakras and pranic bodies and all the rest of it, so I don't know if it's a blockage or open. In my book if it's nice keep going. If it's not nice then self-pace.

All the best!

Go to Top of Page

digofarias

Brazil
63 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2013 :  3:52:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'd say it is not a blockage because I've just unblocked it 3 weeks ago and what I feel today matches exactly what you've just said. It is indeed a sort of pleasure associated with the flow of energy in this area where it was previously blocked. It is so pleasurable that sometimes I just focus on it during the day to intensify a little bit the feeling. Hope that helps! :)

quote:
Originally posted by sunyata

Dear Friends,

I know the questions that I post here are considered "scenery" in AYP vocabulary. However, getting responses from here gives me hope in this journey.
I have this feeling in the solar plexus these days. It's sort of a feeling of excitement. The feeling you get when you are eagerly waiting for your first date :). It's not unpleasant rather keeps me excited during the day. I was wondering if this a blockage? I haven't reached the stage where I can tell if my chakras are open or not. I do have inner peace during the day.

Thank You for your time

Sunyata

Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2013 :  9:36:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, Woosa for your response. The sensation in the heart sounds amazing!! Can't wait till I can live in divine love 24/7i.e. if that's ever possible and service to others :)

Thanks,digofarias. How can you tell if a chakra is blocked or unblocked? I don't get the feeling throughout the day. I have inner silence but during certain periods that feeling gets intense.

Sunyata
Go to Top of Page

digofarias

Brazil
63 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2013 :  07:24:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This is just my opinion ok? I can be wrong, but from my own experience when there is a blockage or something is not the way it was supposed to be I don't feel energy flow in that area. When things are ok I do feel pleasure and energy flowing as soon as I focus on that particular area. As soon I 'unblocked' the area around my solar plexus chakra I had the same sort of experience you've just described and I felt the energy flowing and I immediately noticed something was different. You feel pleasure and something you'd never felt before. As the time goes by you take it for granted and your body gets used to it and you might get the feeling that things are returning the way it was before. However, as soon as you focus your attention on it you can feel the same "pleasurable" feeling and the flow of energy again.

Regards,

Rod

quote:

Thanks, Woosa for your response. The sensation in the heart sounds amazing!! Can't wait till I can live in divine love 24/7i.e. if that's ever possible and service to others :)

Thanks,digofarias. How can you tell if a chakra is blocked or unblocked? I don't get the feeling throughout the day. I have inner silence but during certain periods that feeling gets intense.

Sunyata

Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2013 :  09:00:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Rod,

Thank You for your explanation. It makes perfect sense. Is it possible that chakras may not open in order?
For example, the third eye opens before the heart chakra? I ask because I've felt the third eye fluttering before. I've also had the same feeling in the heart. Not, the feeling that Woosa describe but the same excitement feeling.

Sunyata

Go to Top of Page

digofarias

Brazil
63 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2013 :  09:57:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sunyata,

I'm not sure if the fact that we feel energy flowing through the chakras means they're really open, maybe they're just sort of 'activated'. Perhaps if they were open you could experience psychic stuff (siddhis?) related to the chakra that is open.

My third eye has almost a constant pressure on it and when I'm meditating I also feel pleasure in the third eye as well. A few weeks ago I felt this pressure a few days before I felt I activated the throat chakra, so maybe you've got a point when you say it can be activated or open before other chakras? I'm not sure since I haven't got any of my chakras really open I guess.

Hope it helps.

quote:

Hi Rod,

Thank You for your explanation. It makes perfect sense. Is it possible that chakras may not open in order?
For example, the third eye opens before the heart chakra? I ask because I've felt the third eye fluttering before. I've also had the same feeling in the heart. Not, the feeling that Woosa describe but the same excitement feeling.

Sunyata

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000