New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2013 :  12:22:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by AumNaturel
Inspiring bit of information you have acquired from your experience with Shakti, something I will consider and also implement alongside other health-related efforts. Thank you for passing it on.

Your account adds to the testimony of incidental healing alongside the spiritual path of a growing number of people. The first one I've come across that also directly attributes it to Shakti was JJ Semple, who goes on to propose a theory based on its interaction with a so-called personal blueprint and redressing deviations as found in one's phenotype.

Hi AumNaturel,

Gratitude to you for mentioning J. J. Semple. For those who don't know about him, he is an interesting person who has apparently done extensive research into the biological basis of consiousness.

J. J. Semple, "Kundalini tore me apart and put me back together the right way."

I'll comment further after doing some web exploration. Thanks again!
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2013 :  12:46:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by KundaliniTherapist

Hi Parvati
the process you describe in your last post is very advanced. Good for you that you can work in this way. Most of my kundalini clients are at the beginning of their journey and are often very afraid, confused and desperately want to go back to their own personality.

I always say that kundalini awakening is a bit like puberty - everything has to change and there is no going back. If we imagine that nobody would have taught us about the changes that happen at puberty we might be thinking we are sick and going crazy. But being prepared has prevented this for most of us.

Overall, I find kundalini is a great amplifier of everything that is going on in our mind - good and bad. While we could get away with a lot of things before kundalini (e.g. eating junkfood or staying in dysfunctional relationships) the intensity of suffering after a k.awakening makes this impossible. We have to change and we have to change a lot. All this happens at an accelerated pace because k throws more and more 'things' up from our unconscious mind as time goes on.

For most people it is their intensified emotions that are the biggest challenge: panic, depression and anger to an extend that they have never known before. That is where my work comes in as I can help people to work through these emotions so that they subside quickly.

Always a pleasure to read your posts KundaliniTherapist. You are very supportive. If only I could have cried on your shoulder when I was going through hell. Ah but then I wouldn't have found it necessary to depend on the process so much. And I'm glad it happened the way it did. It's been beyond hard, but then again I discovered some qualities in myself I didn't know I had - like confidence, initiative and resourcefulness. I'm sure I can put those character traits to good use and develop them more.

We are very fortunate to have your contribution on these boards.

(edit typo)

Edited by - parvati9 on Mar 13 2013 12:56:53 PM
Go to Top of Page

KundaliniTherapist

United Kingdom
26 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2013 :  5:42:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit KundaliniTherapist's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, Parvati, that is very sweet of you to say!
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2013 :  12:15:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Much of consciousness remains below the threshold of our awareness. That is because we have unresolved issues. When we are prepared and willing to resolve them, they seem to percolate up from the depths into our conscious awareness. It is when these issues go from unconscious to conscious that we can address them. Ordinarily we need to be ready to confront the issue before it can be addressed.

Well that is no problem for kundalini. Not ready? Hmmm...
As far as kundalini is concerned, these issues need to be faced and we've procrastinated long enough. In order for our physical body to function properly and most efficiently, there are issues that must be addressed and resolved. Nothing is going to stand in Shakti's way. She will break down every barrier until she has Shiva in her embrace. That means all your issues must go. All of them. No excuses. We can whine and complain but it will get us nowhere. Shakti makes sure that these unresolved issues come into our consciousness where we can eliminate or assimilate them. One way or the other they will cease to become an impediment to her progress, as they are integrated into our consciousness.

Even if that is clear, it may be impossible to understand the full impact until it becomes intensely personal.

From about the second month of my experience, it was pretty obvious that I was undergoing some kind of healing crisis. The exact nature and cause of the crisis wasn't apparent but that was more or less irrelevant anyway. As I continually endeavored to remain in the present moment because the present moment was absolutely demanding my attention, I forced myself to take stock of the situation. I was totally freaked out! Why I did not know. It was an enigma.

Past Life Issues Coming to the Surface

I will not belabor the point as horror stories are not particularly useful to those in the midst of a spontaneous awakening. However, to a certain extent, these horrors need to be mentioned. For many of us, perhaps most of us, there are thoroughly unpleasant memories lingering in the depths of our unconscious thoughts and feelings. Once these memories begin to break through into our awareness, there is no escaping from them. The trauma must be dealt with. Stand, face and conquer.

I was kinda sorta paying attention to my body, but not very astutely. When it became too painful to do so, I put my attention on something less traumatizing as a distraction. So while kundalini was screaming at me, I wasn't really listening. If I had been listening to her, this is what I might have heard..

"Okay, so you were burned at the stake. Maybe more than once. So what? Yeah, it was devastating. It destroyed your physical life. It was excruciatingly painful. But not for that long. These things happen. Until the memory of the event is accepted, you won't be able to properly heal. And I, Shakti, need you to properly heal. I need your nervous system purified and strengthened; obstructions must be released."

That's enough. Dwelling on it is unproductive. But it has been traumatic to say the least. Kundalini heals us on every level. There are those, and I am among them, who believe that there is nothing beyond kundalini's ability to put right. She heals everything. Crooked bones, malfunctioning heart valves and much much worse are not beyond her ability to heal or recreate. As long as we aren't fighting her, she will heal and restore us in every way and on every level.

To some who are reading, it may appear that I had it easy perhaps. That is not so. I went through hell. Whatever confidence gained as a result of the experience was hard won and at a great price. Before the k activation, I was wimpy and wishy-washy. Not any more.

My experience is being shared so that those who are also going through a hellish k ordeal, may be comforted and less inclined to pursue a course of wishful thinking. The sooner we come to grips with the purification work, the better off we will be. Engaging in denial will only postpone the inevitable.

Namaste. May you be enfolded in love.
Go to Top of Page

KundaliniTherapist

United Kingdom
26 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2013 :  06:42:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit KundaliniTherapist's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Parvati
I could not agree with you any more! Thank you for this intimate report.

Kundalini brings up lots and lots of suppressed memories - from this life and from previous ones as well. The problem sometimes is that you cannot tell from which life these memories stem, which is particularly devastating when memories of sexual abuse re-surface.

It is important for anyone dealing with kundalini or wanting to awaken it to understand that we are not dealing with a system of pipes and channels in our body that may be blocked or open as in an elaborate plumbing system. This is a much too materialistic view.

What we are dealing with foremost are our thoughts and emotions, which are usually harder to deal with then pain or discomfort on the physical level.

In my work with my clients and also with myself I found the greatest healing through the attitude of compassion and love that can embrace and comfort anything and everything that comes up in our mind.

So, not just neutral observing (how could you neutrally observe somebody being burnt at the stake??) but active caressing, comforting and forgiving love for everyone who is involved in our problem. This is where Jesus teaching of 'love your enemies' is extremely relevant and maybe the only saviour of our sanity.
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2013 :  11:27:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Brief summary of JJ Semple's work (brought to my attention by AumNaturel in previous post)

The kundalini awakening is a difficult rite of passage for most of us who have experienced it. So it comes as no surprise that there are relatively few detailed first-hand accounts in the public domain. JJ Semple is one who is willing to publicly discuss his experience as well as to help people find stability in their own. For addressing inquiries about kundalini he offers a forum, a blog, and his own technique for safely raising kundalini. He has also written books about his life and k experience.

Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2013 :  1:26:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi KundaliniTherapist

I think most of us need more love. During a spontaneous kundalini awakening we very much need love and understanding. Also good accurate information. It seems that so many people are going through this uninformed or misinformed. I'm grateful for the few accounts I read that gave me an idea what to expect and how to deal with it.

Forgiveness can be very hard work. One day I summoned the courage to go see my mother. I asked her to forgive me and said I forgave her. She agreed to forgive me and accepted my forgiveness. What a load off! I got to the point where it stopped hurting when I thought about her. That's when I knew the forgiveness was complete.

Edited by - parvati9 on Mar 15 2013 9:59:08 PM
Go to Top of Page

Goodway

USA
99 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2013 :  10:56:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by parvati9

Hi KundaliniTherapist

That's when I knew the forgiveness was complete.

Mercy isn't such a bad idea.
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2013 :  2:25:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The 8th House

This post covers the 8th house and its ruler Pluto in depth. Astrological houses are general life categories and subjects of life experience. For example the 10th house deals with career and the 7th house concerns marriage. Naturally there is some overlap between houses. The 8th is a tricky house to navigate and its energies are difficult to process.

Kundalini is governed by the 8th house which is arguably the most mysterious of the astrological houses. It is primarily known as the house of sex and death.

The 8th is also the house of destruction, as well as rebirth and resurrection. While the 12th is the house of spiritual surrender, it is in the 8th where we experience destruction and devastation. It is possible the k experience is frequently devastating because it takes a toll on the ego, self image and personality. They undergo a rebirth or awakening.

The 8th house belongs to Scorpio and is ruled by Pluto. Most major transformation falls under the dominion and regulation of Pluto. It is a ruthless controling force on a mission and is more concerned with the end than the means to that end. Pluto is not particularly patient or compassionate and knows nothing of gentleness. It is often regarded as a cruel or difficult influence and not a very friendly one.

The 8th is a house of secrets, mysteries and powerful hidden influences. We tend to regard most 8th house matters as private and personal. While Pluto is not very sensitive, it tends to intrude into the areas of our life that we consider the most sensitive. It is hard to get beyond the fact that Pluto is not a very nice planet. But virtually no one questions the fact that it is extremely powerful.

So a process that rips you apart and puts you back together in a (better) way would be consistent with the way Pluto functions. However Pluto doesn't necessarily operate for our benefit or to our advantage. Nevertheless, after Pluto is done with us, we are far less likely to cling to our attachments or fear our aversions. In other words, the positive Pluto influence tends to make us strong and centered. Pluto is undoubtedly very persuasive in getting us to release dependencies, obstacles and indulgences as well as motivating us toward a simpler more efficient lifestyle.

Pluto has earned the reputation of being the celestial influence you least want to mess with. But as many of us have learned, it is sometimes impossible to avoid dancing with the Pluto energies. It is immensely helpful to have divine support while going through any Pluto experience as the divine will help redirect our focus to the positive aspects of transformation: Rebirth, resurrection, rejuvenation and spiritual empowerment.

The importance of having a strong spiritual foundation cannot be overemphasized. Imo if you want to pass through the kundalini experience more or less intact, it is imperative to have spiritual support of some kind. Directly from the divine and/or through spiritual friends.

May you all be enfolded in love.

parvati

Go to Top of Page

Goodway

USA
99 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2013 :  12:46:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by parvati9

The 8th House

This post covers the 8th house and its ruler Pluto in depth. Astrological houses are general life categories and subjects of life experience. For example the 10th house deals with career and the 7th house concerns marriage. Naturally there is some overlap between houses. The 8th is a tricky house to navigate and its energies are difficult to process.

Kundalini is governed by the 8th house which is arguably the most mysterious of the astrological houses. It is primarily known as the house of sex and death.

The 8th is also the house of destruction, as well as rebirth and resurrection. While the 12th is the house of spiritual surrender, it is in the 8th where we experience destruction and devastation. It is possible the k experience is frequently devastating because it takes a toll on the ego, self image and personality. They undergo a rebirth or awakening.

The 8th house belongs to Scorpio and is ruled by Pluto. Most major transformation falls under the dominion and regulation of Pluto. It is a ruthless controling force on a mission and is more concerned with the end than the means to that end. Pluto is not particularly patient or compassionate and knows nothing of gentleness. It is often regarded as a cruel or difficult influence and not a very friendly one.

The 8th is a house of secrets, mysteries and powerful hidden influences. We tend to regard most 8th house matters as private and personal. While Pluto is not very sensitive, it tends to intrude into the areas of our life that we consider the most sensitive. It is hard to get beyond the fact that Pluto is not a very nice planet. But virtually no one questions the fact that it is extremely powerful.

So a process that rips you apart and puts you back together in a (better) way would be consistent with the way Pluto functions. However Pluto doesn't necessarily operate for our benefit or to our advantage. Nevertheless, after Pluto is done with us, we are far less likely to cling to our attachments or fear our aversions. In other words, the positive Pluto influence tends to make us strong and centered. Pluto is undoubtedly very persuasive in getting us to release dependencies, obstacles and indulgences as well as motivating us toward a simpler more efficient lifestyle.

Pluto has earned the reputation of being the celestial influence you least want to mess with. But as many of us have learned, it is sometimes impossible to avoid dancing with the Pluto energies. It is immensely helpful to have divine support while going through any Pluto experience as the divine will help redirect our focus to the positive aspects of transformation: Rebirth, resurrection, rejuvenation and spiritual empowerment.

The importance of having a strong spiritual foundation cannot be overemphasized. Imo if you want to pass through the kundalini experience more or less intact, it is imperative to have spiritual support of some kind. Directly from the divine and/or through spiritual friends.

May you all be enfolded in love.

parvati

After leafing through a book called Eastern Body, Western Mind by Anodea Judith, I think you may find it particularly applicable to your current problem. Spiritual to most people is code for "upwards." With kundalini, I have found that one must deal with both the upward bounds and downward bounds of consciousness/the unconscious and the subtle body. I.E., chakras 1-7 and the bottom/top of the psyche.

Take it for what it's worth. I don't mean to disrupt any of the current philosophical attitudes of the forum.
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2013 :  7:14:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Goodway
After leafing through a book called Eastern Body, Western Mind by Anodea Judith, I think you may find it particularly applicable to your current problem. Spiritual to most people is code for "upwards." With kundalini, I have found that one must deal with both the upward bounds and downward bounds of consciousness/the unconscious and the subtle body. I.E., chakras 1-7 and the bottom/top of the psyche.

Take it for what it's worth. I don't mean to disrupt any of the current philosophical attitudes of the forum.

Hi Goodway

Appreciate the comment but I haven't a clue what you're on about. Is there something you want to discuss? Perhaps you could expand on your own valuable experience and draw examples from that. In my opinion first-hand accounts are the most authentic and reliable resource for helpful kundalini and chakra information.

The suggested book didn't resonate. However if the opportunity presents, I might check it out again. Thanks for the recommendation.

Namaste

Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2013 :  11:30:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Epiphany

Throughout it all my core has been made strong and stable yet also joyful, resilient and buoyant. The k experience is taking me right where I want to go. I'm still getting extreme highs and lows, but now more capable of taking both in stride without being thrown off balance. My goal is equanimity, gentleness, compassion and wisdom. Especially equanimity.

After my last post that night I had an epiphany. I was thinking about this thread and what I wanted to accomplish. In my imagination I visualized holding and comforting all the people in the world who are confused and tormented with a spontaneous k awakening. They are frightened because they don't know what is happening to them.

The force of my intent was so powerful it was like being in the presence of the divine. It was also not lost on me that I was comforting myself, my Self.

It was like the force of 20 fire hoses and the obstructions in my heart, many of them, were blown out. My heart felt so wonderful and pure and free of pain and restriction. For maybe 10 or 15 minutes I experienced love filling me and pouring out of my heart for all these hurting souls. I was not separate from them. We were all together in this.

It was like a samadhi. But this time, I was neither overwhelmed nor overly impressed. I wasn't clinging to it even though it was one of the most wonderful things ever to happen to me. It seemed the easiest and most natural thing in the world.

It wasn't really like ecstasy. It was more like peace, bliss, contentment. It could have been a combination of bliss and ecstasy, but 90% of it was bliss or peace.

After it was over I felt balance between all extremes and most of the pain I had been carrying in my heart chakra was gone. Equanimity (or something close to it) at last. It is like basking in the sun.

Namaste. May we all be enfolded in love.
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2013 :  11:59:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Creation, Shamanism, and Shifting One's Perspective

It is not that easy to talk about such things but it may be helpful to do so...

Kundalini is an energy, a power. When k is awakened, enormous energy is uncoiled and released. Of course it is a gift. But it may not seem like a beneficial force when the awakening comes on too abruptly or suddenly. It throws us out of our comfort zone. Most of my attempts were directed at slowing down the process and making it a more gentle experience. But I also had to make a 180 degree turn from my previous victim consciousness. This caused an extreme change in my life path. And a very beneficial one.

In the course of pursuing my spiritual path, the subject of shamanism has been encountered. But, in my case, it has usually been chosen to observe this topic from the sidelines rather than embrace it head on. I did however read several of Carlos Castenada's brilliant books beginning with 'The Teachings of Don Juan'.

The kundalini awakening imo seems to intensify our highs and lows mentally and emotionally. I found this rather perplexing and difficult to deal with. As it had me on a roller coaster ride of pain/pleasure - not very comfortable.

My k awakening made me change habitual behavior patterns and tendencies, the very foundation of my comfort zone. Because the pain I was being forced to experience and accommodate wasn't bearable or endurable...I was left with a difficult decision: I could change or remain as I had been. Remaining the same was not an option due to the very high levels of pain and stress to which I was being subjected. My libido had also skyrocketed and was out of control. Something had to give.

So I experimented. Trial and error.

It was hard at first. Because I felt like a victim, I was effectively disempowering myself. Then one day I had enough of it all. I said, "this shall not be." My perspective was uncreated, taken apart...then it was re-created, put back together again. It was the beginning of a new empowered life for me as I shifted my perspective. Beginning that day I went from being a victim to being in control of my life. I had moved my focus. I had learned to control my life and the reality I was creating for myself. In Castenada's terms, I learned to 'move the assemblage point'.

As my perspective was shifted from victim to shaman (a person who is in control of their spiritual power) what really happened imo is that my assemblage point became less rigid and more flexible. I was much more able to go with the flow of my life now and choose how I would react to situations, rather than be stuck in certain habitual patterns that weren't serving me in a positive way. May we all be enfolded in love.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2013 :  1:34:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
nice parvati9
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2013 :  8:22:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Maheswari!
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2013 :  1:01:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Co-creators

~ continued from previous post ~

We design and engineer our personal destiny. But that destiny has also been given us by the divine/ god/ the universe. We are creators in the sense that what we construct, out of the raw material of our lives, we can also de-construct. We arrange the elements, and ascribe meaning to life, in accordance with some program, agenda, pattern, matrix, code, configuration, equation, whatever. Something decreed and determined in part by our DNA. But we can change that too, it can be reconfigured. We design the pattern, recipe, formula, code, frequency - for sickness, for health, and for everything else - for empowerment and for disempowerment.

When we whine and complain a lot, it is usually imo because we feel victimized by our circumstances. Often this vicitimization is rooted in both the past and the present. But it is our reaction to these perceived circumstances that holds us in bondage to them as well as to the resultant victim consciousness. And it is through our (new and different) response to life situations that we throw off the chains. Maybe we can't do much to make the situations go away, that we find ourselves in, but we can absolutely do something about how we react to them.

Surrendering to the divine initially requires a certain ripeness of spiritual enterprise. Kundalini will act as a catalyzing and expediting agency. It may take a while if we are inclined to fight her, but eventually kundalini will force us into a position of surrender (my take on it, others may have differing views).

It is our ego that stands between us (or what we think is us) and god. Ego is the obstruction. Kundalini doesn't like obstructions. Because she is a manifestation of the divine, she demands that in our relationship with the divine, there be few or no obstructions. The separation between us and the divine is a mental construct. It has been imagined and can be un-imagined. The perceived separation is an illusion - and as such it generally undermines and sabotages support via authentic empowerment. The divine.

We are co-creators with the divine in that we play a decisive role in the management of our lives. But it is one force... and the two apparent parts of that force (the individual and the divine) are in no way distinct or separate from each other. When we live our lives with the certainty that they are separate, we can't see the world as it is. The perception and meaning we ascribe to our experience is then rooted in misconception and illusion.

JJ Semple has an awakened kundalini and manages an inspirational forum. He always emphasizes the positive active role we play in the process. In his words - ADAPT, IMPROVISE, OVERCOME. He also emphasizes the usefulness of DETACHMENT. These are the strategies and character traits that minimize discomfort and increase the probability of a successful k awakening. JJ has a more scientific, and less spiritual, approach to kundalini. It is definitely an asset in our evolution as a species, and he tends to focus on that aspect of awakening. He is very wise, very empowered, and gives excellent pragmatic counsel in the forum.

May we all be enfolded in love

edited for clarification & continuity

Edited by - parvati9 on Apr 23 2013 12:35:48 PM
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - May 04 2013 :  10:53:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thoughts on - what I'm now calling - JJ's mantra:

Adapt, Improvise, Overcome

The mantra is perfect in terms of simplicity and precision. But I'd suggest two additional corollaries that may help fine-tune and deliver success in one's endeavors:

The importance of 1)perseverance or 'the art of refusing to give up'. Perseverance is, of course, essential in overcoming - which is the 3rd element of JJ's formula for successful kundalini awakening. Personally I've found it necessary to employ various techniques that generate stamina for eliminating indulgence in negative attitudes. Attitudes such as despair, disappointment, discomfort and defeat. Consider the advantages of perseverance, however it can be managed.

2)In my opinion, the key to manifesting JJ's mantra is focused intent. Be extremely clear and precise about what you want and intend. This is what Tony Robbins teaches. Robbins is the author of 2 great books: 'Unlimited Power' and 'Awakening the Giant Within'. I've found his perspective and insight useful in helping to make my life the life I want, rather than the life from which I want to retreat. It is imperative to spend quite a lot of time visualizing intricate detail regarding what you intend to manifest (as opposed to being attached to, fascinated with, and focusing your attention on the downside of your challenges).

When negative thinking becomes an obstacle to manifesting my goals, I assign myself a few hours in his books and somehow his bubbling over positivity causes a beneficial change in my outlook. Then I'm more able to evaluate the useful and productive options available to me, rather than obsessing on the ones least inclined to generate success. In fact when my attitude becomes positive, I'm much more able to envision a successful outcome to whatever crisis I imagine myself to be in. Formerly invisible options, options almost guaranteed to deliver success, then become possible and do-able.

With my conviction deeply rooted in the belief that I will certainly overcome most (if not all) limitations and discomforts, I then whole heartedly embrace these better options that my positive attitude has enabled me to realize. It's not easy. But it is possible.

Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - May 06 2013 :  1:26:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The possibility of extinction

Is there a purpose to our incarnation at this time? Are we on a mission? What do we intend to do with the energy of desire?

As a planet we are in crisis. We are at a critical juncture in the evolution of our species. The question is: To evolve or not to evolve. To continue on, or to opt out and go extinct. Do we really desire to evolve, to survive as a species? It seems like a sizeable minority of the people are too passive and compliant, too willing to go along with foolish agendas and the unnecessary spoiling of our lovely planet. Not to mention the quality of our personal lives deteriorating immensely. This is sad.

Or maybe it will appear as though we are opting out, but instead we are continuing our existence in another density, a higher dimension.

It often feels that our leaders are not very wise in terms of exploiting this planet, her resources and lifeforms. Indeed it is an indisputable fact that multitudes of lifeforms are going extinct on planet Earth. Why is this happening? Will humans become extinct too? What can we do to remedy this situation? Some of us are complacent and unconcerned. Most of us, however, are deeply aware of the issues yet feel helpless, unsure about the role we should play. So we continue to sit back and watch as our planet, and the lifeforms thereon, are utterly destroyed. Truly it is a nightmare. Will enough of us wake up in time? Do we somehow feel that we will be spared this fate? Will we rise above our personal and global suffering enough to make a difference?

Is this the answer?

Imo K awakening is nature's answer to the global crisis...the universe's reply to our suffering, complacency, helplessness, despondency, groanings and prayers. Some of us are hoping and waiting for divine intervention. But it has been slowly dawning on many that we are the ones we have been waiting for. We are receiving divine intervention. It is flowing through us in the form of k awakening.

Kundalini is an energy, an energy that we are obliged to utilize wisely. Not just for our own personal benefit. But for the survival of life on this planet in general, and the survival of our own species in particular. K is all about the proper use of desire.

At times it seemed that my energy was a thousand or even a million times more than it had ever been. But for some reason unbeknownst to me, it was being used to torment me. Or so it seemed until I got with the program. Shakti was talking to me but I was flailing around so much I couldn't listen to her. I was reliving the horrors of past life memories and didn't know it. I wallowed in confusion, self pity, pain, discomfort... However all those challenges were eventually resolved and I've become far more competent at managing anything the universe can throw at me. It is an exquisite exercise in using the energy of desire. It enables one to gain skill and dexterity in processing huge currents of energy through one's entire being and consciousness. Shakti trains us to get used to it. How can this be anything but an upgrade in our evolution as a species?

Kundalini awakening, whether spontaneous or cultivated, in my opinion is a very precious gift. My sincere request to all readers of this thread is that you somehow find a way to utilize this energy in reversing the course of the planet. Maybe you will find your way to that higher dimension where we may be going. Perhaps you can show others the way. It sometimes looks like we are making a descent into hell. Let's reverse that. Let's make it Heaven on Earth. I've endeavored to show you how I reversed my own course from debilitating to exhilarating. Now it's your turn. It would be very nice to hear about your experiences. May we all be enfolded in love

edited for clarity

Edited by - parvati9 on May 07 2013 11:16:19 PM
Go to Top of Page

ak33

Canada
229 Posts

Posted - May 06 2013 :  4:30:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi parvati9,
I've been reading your thread and had a question. Did your K awakening begin spontaneously or did you use spiritual practices to awaken it?
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - May 06 2013 :  9:47:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi ak33

Thank you for your interest in the thread. It was a spontaneous awakening. I didn't do anything (intentionally), it just happened. I believe the awakening began in 2000 but due to taking care of my dad, it was barely noticeable. Kind of like it was held in check. After he passed away, the k experience intensified. It's been going strong about 4 years. Except the last 7 months which have been fairly smooth sailing.

May we all be enfolded in love

parvati
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - May 09 2013 :  1:11:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Playing the cards we've been dealt
or not

In terms of hypersensitivity I'm an Ace of Hearts. But when that card is played it is frequently trumped by mean and rude players. So I've learned to hold my cards close, count trump, and wait to play my ace. That's an effective strategy for avoiding unnecessary trauma and it also tends to make you a better player. But if it prevents truly knowing who you are - it may have to undergo serious revision. Sometimes even well meaning (albeit foolish) people who attempt flattery have thrown me off-balance, as well as those who try to bring me down a notch.

Judgment

Case in point. The kundalini awakening began after I had already been taking care of my dad a few years. But Shakti was gentle with me because I had a lot on my plate. In the beginning, I had very little energy for dealing with the difficult personal issues that a k awakening often brings up. Nevertheless Shakti didn't waste an opportunity to elevate my awareness.

Equanimity is high priority conscious intent for me. So I'm very focused when I get thrown off balance or over react to a curve ball. This was the case when people would judge me for taking care of my dad. Because few people want to make the kind of self sacrifice involved in such an endeavor, they found me a bit odd for choosing to do so. Believe me I had my reasons but was disinclined to share them with mere acquaintances or perfect strangers. Even my close friends thought me a bit strange and would tell me to (I'm not kidding) - "get a life".

When it first started happening, I could shrug it off fairly easily. However approximately 6 or 7 people called me a saint. And roughly the same number told me I was selfish, inconsiderate and doing a rather poor job of caring for my dad! This upset me - I found it unnerving, unnecessary and quite irritating. Why couldn't they keep their mouths shut? And why pray tell could no one see the middle ground? No one who chose to comment was capable of seeing the reality of the situation or accurately judging the relationship with my father. If they were, they chose not to comment. As for the more vocal ones - I felt they had no right whatsoever to judge me - saint or sinner.

This started to really bother me and I began to withdraw further and further from people. It seemed like no one was seeing the situation for what it was. The reality was that I loved my dad and wanted to minimize his suffering any way I could. But I was no saint! Why would people say that? It was ridiculous. Okay, so one or two people maybe. But when the 3rd, 4th person told me that - I said what is this?? Just go away and leave me alone! And when people judged me as being a very bad daughter because I was doing my job so poorly - what right did they have to judge me? It was highly unlikely that these people would even consider caring for their parents as I was doing. I wanted them to leave me alone too!

Now here's where my story gets interesting for those who are still reading. Shakti was gently nudging me to look at something. Of couse I didn't want to. But she was very persistent. I began to see how I was judging other Christians, most of whom I either didn't know or barely knew - as being narrow minded hypocrites. Was this fair? I had also been judging God. In fact I was furious with God for allowing all the suffering on this planet and for allowing so many lifeforms to go extinct.

So I was now able to fully experience what it feels like to be targeted by ignorant fools who know nothing about what they are judging. Hmmmm...And then it dawned on me. I myself was one of those ignorant fools. After that, it didn't bother me so much when people would unrealistically flatter or ridicule me. I stopped feeling irritated by their judgment. I felt compassion for them. I felt compassion for myself.

~ perhaps to be continued ~

Namaste. May we all be enfolded in love

Go to Top of Page

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - May 09 2013 :  2:41:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Perhaps? I hope often.

I relate to so many of the feelings you share but I haven't been through as much energy as you have. I keep forgetting to get one of those bi-metal bracelets but every time I see one I think of you and your sharing. I promise you have an avid follower here and probably a ton more in the forum.
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - May 09 2013 :  7:28:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi BillinL.A.

Thank you for the kind words and encouragement. Much appreciated.

We really don't know a whole lot about k awakening. I don't put faith in what the books say or in theories, assumptions, traditions etc. Only direct experience. Obviously it's an intensely personal thing. Everyone is different and at this time, there aren't many people willing to share their k experience. The critical symptoms I focused on might not be worth mentioning from another person's perspective and experience.

Imo, the high voltage energy that many of us find difficult to deal with, may or may not be what it appears. I think what we are calling a k awakening is definitely analogous to a light bulb being switched on. A bulb that was previously off, and only had the potential to light up. It does seem that some bulbs are spiking in their brightness and others remaining relatively constant. But the significant variable is not the brightness. Or the fluctuations. Or the amount of energy passing through the bulb. The significant variable is that the light has been switched from off to on.

There will, of course, be an intensification of energy in the root chakra as kundalini prepares to uncoil and make her ascent. But if the increased energy happens in a gradual way, it can eventually become extremely intense and one may actually not have even noticed the series of adjustments that have been made. Therefore some people who are relatively advanced in their k awakening may be already adjusted to an extremely high level of energy flowing through them...and so they don't pay much attention to it because they're used to it

I hope that makes some sense (not sure I explained it very well). May you be enfolded in love

parvati

Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - May 09 2013 :  9:01:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by BillinL.A.

Perhaps? I hope often.

I relate to so many of the feelings you share but I haven't been through as much energy as you have. I keep forgetting to get one of those bi-metal bracelets but every time I see one I think of you and your sharing. I promise you have an avid follower here and probably a ton more in the forum.

Okay Bill, here's my question regarding the bolded part: How do you know this to be true? What I'm suggesting is that you could have been through 10,000 times what I have (or more).

parv

Go to Top of Page

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - May 10 2013 :  10:37:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Paravati9 for getting me to wonder about my own energy just in relation to myself and not others. I love to think that I may have already adjusted to a higher level of energy.

Maybe I've been through lots of energy in a previous life but I'm not where I want to be now. You've expressed the reasons why for me throughout your thread. You've shared about working through feelings of victimization, of feeling pain when you think of your Mother, of being intimidated or repulsed by others. I'm still working through all that crap.

Maybe my light bulbs turned on but the dimmer switch is turned to the candlelight setting.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000