New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

sivasambho

USA
136 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2013 :  10:04:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Kahlia

I am filled with anger these days. It's hard. I have started to focus daily meditation solely on forgiveness. I have been using the word as a mantra & focusing in heart opening. Anger is not good. Thanking everyone for their insightful & thought provoking responses.

Anger is also intensity. We just need channel that energy. If you would like, you can work with a vedic astrologer. One famous name is "Barbara Pijan". She is very good but might be hard to get hold of. Another great person is "Nalini Kanta". Goodluck!
Go to Top of Page

Kahlia

161 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2013 :  03:06:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you all once again. Shifts have been occurring & practice is lighter & ... Not so angry now. .
Go to Top of Page

seek123

India
12 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2013 :  04:45:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
. Dear Kahlia, here's my side of perspective.

I was myself very angry and verbally revengeful individual with zero patience. I SAW everything coming from others as provocative and blamed them for my (lack of) peace of mind. I was the biggest fault-free creation of God this world witnessed. Others were always a cause of problems for me, I was perfect !

About 8 months back, dont know from where suddenly, I started japa internally and mindfully. Within 35-40 days it was like 24 hrs involuntarily, even while I slept.

Now, everything had changed. Nobody is provocative, I am only just irritated where otherwise I would have been full-blown angry, My words have become sweet to others and my patience level is a surprise to me. I firmly believe I did nothing. It was all done to me.

Now, for why I narrated this. Try this if you feel comfortable with this :

All purposeful and spiteful provocation coming our way is just a perspective. If we change our perspective from within spiritually (not just mentally as self-help books say), things change for us because now, our real Self begins to work for the body's life.

If it suits your style and temprament, you may want to start projecting peace to your provocators all the time (not just at the time of friction). Bhakti will be a great help in your circumstances. See if this goes well for you.

Go to Top of Page

HappinessForYou

India
9 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2013 :  05:32:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit HappinessForYou's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You really need a big heart to fogive someone who has hurt you.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000