AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 The Backlash
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

k123

118 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2013 :  1:50:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I have noticed over time that often an opening seems to be followed pretty swiftly by some kind of backlash. I have had some times of real connection and clarity recently. These have been followed by what feels like thick, heavy identification and negative feelings and reactions, especially at work.

I suppose it is good in a way, in that it stops me feeling like some kind of special person. I start to feel a bit pleased with progress and wham! there it is, in my face, evidence of the shadower side and evidence of how far I still have to go..........

It is almost as if something feels threatened and has to reassert itself. Interesting

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2013 :  1:56:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
good things are happening onwards!
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2013 :  1:57:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This is very normal K123...
The higher the high (bigger the opening) the lower the low...
The pendulum swing ya know?
It gets better in time... we are not that "wow"ed by the openings... and so don't swing that far into the high so the swing to the low is not as prominent.

(((((())))))
Go to Top of Page

k123

118 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2013 :  2:14:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks maheswari... Onwards it is then!!

Shanti, thank you as always

It is a very interesting thing....
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000