Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Varanasi, India: Beyond Film
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2013 :  11:21:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Sorry I haven't been very active on AYP for a while, but I watched this documentary today and thought a lot of people here would enjoy it.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/vara...ndia-beyond/

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2013 :  05:05:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for sharing dear Steven. Didn't know aghories could be supermodels
Go to Top of Page

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2013 :  07:21:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
lol Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Kahlia

161 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2013 :  04:39:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I love coming here! I always find something great to watch :) I'm watching it now.
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2013 :  5:55:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks steven, I liked it, was very nice

Go to Top of Page

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2013 :  01:08:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Yonatan and Ananda. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Go to Top of Page

faileforever

USA
190 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2013 :  6:52:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you SO much for sharing this stevenbhow. The images and video were just breathtaking, loved the whole thing! Now i want to visit there..
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2013 :  10:36:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This was a beautiful film. I like how the aghoris were portrayed in a more positive light than they normally are. Thanks for posting, Steven
Go to Top of Page

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2013 :  9:43:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Cosmic, glad you enjoyed it. I did a little research about the aghori on wiki after I watched this. Very interesting path. It seems like this teacher was responsible for sort of modernizing the aghori path.

http://aghoreshwar.org/index.php?op...59&Itemid=66
Go to Top of Page

Kahlia

161 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2013 :  10:11:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The whole movie was shot incredibly beautifully.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000