AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Manifestation
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

aditya

82 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2006 :  3:08:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit aditya's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
How is opening of each chakra menifested? Is that dependent on individual chakra, like Muladhar throwing out vibrations and Manipur generates only heat? Or is that dependent on person - like A can have heat only, B can have vibrations only(in all chakras)? Or is that a mix of both - like A had vibrations in Muladhar but heat in Anahat and B had a humming soung in Anahat with heat in Muladhar?

Hope I did not confuse you.

Edited by - aditya on Jun 22 2006 5:21:43 PM

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2006 :  6:32:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Aditya,
I am sure you will get lots of good answers to your question. I am just going to tell you one thing, and sorry if I sound like a broken record.....
"Heat is purification, as are various levels of vibrations, sounds, pleasure, discomfort, twitches, pricks, physical movements (auto-yoga), energy rushes, etc"
Don't get caught up in these experiences. Don't expect them, dont crave them, don't analyze them. Just let them be. Enjoy your practice.

-Shweta.

Edited by - Shanti on Jun 22 2006 6:48:16 PM
Go to Top of Page

aditya

82 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2006 :  9:23:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit aditya's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Shanti. I always appreciate your wisdom and kindness. It is just curiosity about what others feel /or I am crazy and my senses are confusing me!

Edited by - aditya on Jun 22 2006 9:31:16 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000