Is this the new norm??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2013 :  2:43:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2013 :  5:01:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
A very fine elucidation, Karl. Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2013 :  08:19:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Thanks Karl, sounds beautiful but I don't understand what you are saying. i don't feel a need to though, maybe later sometime.
Go to Top of Page

BuddhiHermit

United Kingdom
84 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2013 :  08:34:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit BuddhiHermit's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I agree with Maheswari, repetition points to moral consciousness.

I've noticed that coffee also blocks my heart, however, as my work is strongly head oriented, I sometimes use coffee to sharpen focus, but it does create energetic consequences.

I've yet to view Karma as bitch-slapping.
If I don't see the door, and ignore my intuition, I will hit the wall. No karmic retribution there.

Intuition is another pair of eyes. If we use it, it helps avoid more obstacles that otherwise. I find Intuitional warnings often come a second or five before an incident.

Karma is merely the habit of walking blind.

Namaste

Edited by - BuddhiHermit on Jan 10 2013 08:38:04 AM
Go to Top of Page

Goodway

USA
99 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2013 :  07:51:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This type of thing has been the norm for me, lately, I feel like the plaything of Shakta and Shivi! (An inner voice told me to use Shakta [and not Shakti.])

You are really taking this thing much too seriously Carson, I'm afraid.

You are not responsible for listening to every whisper that the universe makes, but this certainly has been an enlightening post.

Regarding the dog poop thing, I've had the same exact thing happen. The soul (i.e., anima ) can tempt us to moods I suppose; she has a very important purpose, though. Sometimes, Shakti and Shiva will mess with me just to see if I'll think for myself. Other times, they'll tell me something I actually need to know or do. Learning the difference is "par for the course," and, sometimes, I don't even think it is possible to tell the difference.

Anywho...

... did you really need to go see an acupuncturist?? Wow, man up, bro!

Edited by - Goodway on Feb 17 2013 08:36:21 AM
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2013 :  5:54:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson

It seems to me that the result of drinking the coffee is simply physiological, especially as we become more sensitive both energetically and physically. So this seems a bit different than a so called karmic reaction, which can often seem unconnected with the cause.
As our awareness increases we see things like this more clearly and hence thoughts arise in association with this clear seeing, is this intuition or clear seeing or both?

Of course we are so conditioned that even though we see something like this our habits can still kick in and then of course we suffer.

The greater our awareness the greater our sensitivity and the stakes get higher and higher, but that's the road we are on.

That's my experience of it anyway.
Love
Go to Top of Page

Goodway

USA
99 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2013 :  6:21:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Sparkle

Hi Carson

It seems to me that the result of drinking the coffee is simply physiological, especially as we become more sensitive both energetically and physically. So this seems a bit different than a so called karmic reaction, which can often seem unconnected with the cause.
As our awareness increases we see things like this more clearly and hence thoughts arise in association with this clear seeing, is this intuition or clear seeing or both?

Of course we are so conditioned that even though we see something like this our habits can still kick in and then of course we suffer.

The greater our awareness the greater our sensitivity and the stakes get higher and higher, but that's the road we are on.

That's my experience of it anyway.
Love

The dance gets difficult.
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2013 :  12:45:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
For me I haven't noticed with coffee or tea as I usually feel body pain God knows for whatever that reasons may be if I drink Coffee so I dont drink coffee but I love the smell and I sometimes take a sip but while taking a sip somewhere in the mind yes I hear that voice say No but I still keep doing it.About the little voice I do here it many times telling me not to do that thing eg when I am going to take my cutleries to kitchen suddenly I hear a voice don't take it and then I get a fraction of second vision like I see it all shattered and broken in the kitchen.When I dont heed that little voice it ends up the same way i saw.

As for eating food yes when I eating pizza's I get this voice which says dont eat not good for you but I still end up eating.Then in the end I vomit.

Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2013 :  8:13:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
When you hear a voice telling you not to eat something, but you really want it, try cutting off a small piece, just a couple bites, and put the rest away. Then eat very slowly, tiny bites, and see if you can enjoy it as much as if you ate the whole thing. It works for me.
Go to Top of Page

roboto212

USA
56 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2013 :  1:06:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
omg yes, I dont want to share any examples right now, but this happens on a daily basis for me, which I now enjoy and thank the Universe for sending me clear messages. Hit me over the head as much as you have to! I can take it... ;0
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000