AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Healing help request
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2012 :  3:43:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone,

My wife Katie has been going through some challenging female specific health issues due to child birth in the root and sacrum area. The main-stream medical community has been unable to offer any help and physio/ natural-paths etc., can only offer limited and temporary relief.

I thought I would reach out to the AYP community, any healing energy sent her way, would be greatly appreciated. Maybe in the day of doom group meditation if its not too late?

lot's of love to everyone,

Anthem

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2012 :  4:09:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Will keep Katie in my samyama Anthem!
And we can add her to the healing samyama list for on going healing from the group.

Hope she feels better soon.
Much love to all of you!
Go to Top of Page

faileforever

USA
190 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2012 :  7:50:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
She is in my prayers Anthem
Go to Top of Page

Kite

USA
18 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2012 :  9:32:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sending much love and healing to both of you, Anthem.
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2012 :  04:03:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sending all good vibes possible from here to you both!

If you are inclined, I'd highly recommend trying to find a good practitioner of TCM, Traditional Chinese Medicine. They do perform miracles!

Edited by - emc on Dec 23 2012 05:20:26 AM
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2012 :  10:17:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Anthem:

Samyama and radiating prayers for Katie and all of your family.

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

k123

118 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2012 :  5:04:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Anthem, sending love and prayers
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2012 :  11:52:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
She will be part of the healing samyama list, hope the situation improves soon.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2012 :  06:01:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
much Love to both of you
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2012 :  9:28:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you to everyone for your love, energy and support, Kate and I are very grateful.
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2012 :  12:22:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Much Love and healing to Kate and you.

Hope she will get better.

Go to Top of Page

harsharan000

Spain
59 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2013 :  6:45:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Anthem, best wishes to both of you. Only one thing I would like to share with all of you. As I have seen something related to this topic, on another website also.

When we say, we pray for somebody or something, are we really conscious of what are we really saying?

Because as some wise one has said: He who has the power to give, naturally, has the power to know also.

Or is it like, that the more noise we make under the balcony of a ruler, a mayor, a president or a king, he will come out hearing a vast majority and grant the wishes of the people over there?

Sorry, but this does not work like that... He, to whom we pray for anything is right inside ourselves, inside each and everyone in the same potential of love, mercy and forgiveness.

Our relation with Him, is that of a child with his Father. Does He not know what His child needs? Forget words, He knows even our thoughts before they are produced.

Any pleasure, pain and discomfort , are our own planted seeds in the past.

It is law of the nature, as you seed so you shall reap. We are not to judge anybody as per why, what or when ....

In the indian terminology, He is known with a beautifull term, such as "Dayalu"...means, merciful.

So it is, but just needful, to pray Him, not to take away the discomfort. That He can not do, because, He is not that mean and narrow minded like we weak humans, that we change the laws and rules according to our own comfort .... He is faithfull to the laws of nature, and as a perfect Being, He can not change things per wishes, but lets nature run it´s natural course..

But as said before, He is a loving and a caring Father, He is all mercifull... and that much we can do, is each one pray for him/herself, to give us the inner strength, to go cheerfully through our very own destiny... He is not a judge, our own actions are our own judges...He is beyond any justice or judgement.... He is an infinite ocean of mercy, forgivness, bliss and love....

And we as souls, drops of that mighty Ocean, have to merge in Him, to become one with Him, through his very essence....which is, only Love.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000