Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 *Merry Christmas***Happy Holidays*
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2012 :  09:11:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
It's that time of the year again... time to get my Christmas tree out ...(I modified it a bit.. it has grown bigger since the first time I put it up and now I have more icons to play with )

[img]icon_heart.gif[/img]     

/\ 
             /**\ 
            /****\  
           /******\  
          /********\  
         /**********\    
        /************\  
              ||
              || 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS  

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a year filled with silence and love

We are all here for each other in so many ways and from my heart Thank You to all of you!

Big THANK YOU to Yogani... without your love and support none of this would be possible!

Let’s turn this topic into one big card and share our holiday wishes, sentiments and gratitude.

THANK YOU

As we did last year, it would be wonderful if we, in the spirit of the season, could make a small donation to AYP/Yogani. Even a small donation can go a long way.
Yogani says:
quote:
Originally posted by yogani

For those who are interested, here is the direct AYP/Paypal Donation Link. Any donations should only be for the perception of value received already. I am most comfortable with that.

The guru is in you.

faileforever

USA
190 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2012 :  10:33:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful tree Shanti! Especially the base..hah Happy Holidays to everyone, and our beloved Yogani!
Go to Top of Page

k123

118 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2012 :  1:41:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow Shanti, that is a spectacular tree! Thank you so much, and also Yogani
Go to Top of Page

k123

118 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2012 :  1:42:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy holidays to everyone !!
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2012 :  2:51:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
time to get my Christmas tree out

wow beautiful tree for ayp forums!!!
i am sure in case you have a tree in your home it would be awesome too
jingle bells jingle bells....
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2012 :  9:04:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Love your tree Shanti

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it

I am celebrating Hannukah.

Happy holidays everyone, and Much Love to all and Yogani of course!!

Love
Go to Top of Page

Kite

USA
18 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2012 :  12:10:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Very impressive tree, Shanti, and just an all around beautiful post.

It's such a blessing to have the love of our families in 'real life' and the love of our AYP community just a few mouse-clicks away in the virtual world

Happy Holidays to everyone, you are all so appreciated!
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2012 :  1:34:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All!

Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2012 :  7:29:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Stupendous tree! What a website this is! Revolutionary, I tell you.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2012 :  11:21:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Shanti and All.

Wishing you the very best for 2013 and beyond.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Wolfgang

Germany
470 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2012 :  06:23:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Wolfgang's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Merry Christmas and a happy new year,
Frohe Weihnachten und ein glückliches neues Jahr !

Wolfgang
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2012 :  01:34:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Love and Light to everyone

Sey
Go to Top of Page

lmaher22

USA
217 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2012 :  10:14:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good stuff, Shanti, very very creative.
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2012 :  1:31:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wishing everyone the very best for the coming new year! Great card and artwork Shanti. Thank you AYP community and Yogani!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000