Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Premature awakening,spiritual growth after
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ins0mn1a

Bulgaria
2 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2012 :  6:40:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I've been having these sensation feelings that come from the begining of my spine and "explode" in my brain vhich I gues means that I prematurely awaken my kundalini.I've been having lots of weird stuff since then,there were some pretty uniue experiences but most of the times I'm nervous and it's a bit scary cause it happens when I try to sleep and it's not intended.
So I wanted to ask if there is someone like this who overcame it and grown spiritually afterwards.I think my problem comes not from too much spiritual practice but the exact opposite . I never meditated seriously for long periods of time and since I kinda stop believing and changed my viewing of life it all began to get worse .

machi

Belgium
35 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2012 :  02:50:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit machi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
I think my problem comes not from too much spiritual practice but the exact opposite

There we have a problem. You think. Try to feel what the problem is. Talking out of personal experience, not investing so much energy in want-to-be-super-objective-but-fails-miserably-because-subjective-anyway rationality and opening up to subjective emotions, trying to get a feel of the situation, has been a real break-through.
Also, many of the problems related to kundalini are ego-made, that is to say, there really is nothing to worry about. For instance, who is affraid when (s)he goes to sleep? Surrender and acknowledge, and be open to everything, even to His (non-)existence.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000