Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Scared! Help now please! waiting for you
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dkatinas

Netherlands
4 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2012 :  8:41:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
People, please

I was just doing a basic tai chi practice and I felt a block in my forehead, throat and chest. I tried to drop the energy down, but somehow it felt I was sucked in, my whole body started to tingle but not in a pleasant way and it felt like my heart was about to stop, but this could also have been the lack of attention there.

Anyway, the block is gone, but I feel the energy has moved to the navel area instead, or I just have more awareness of my body, anyway, something huge changed and I'm afraid.... although I seem to be fine...

Any help? anyone knows what happened? I don't do Kundalini, but I don't know where to go, I'll be waiting for your answer.

THank you.

Edited by - dkatinas on Dec 12 2012 9:22:08 PM

dkatinas

Netherlands
4 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2012 :  9:39:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
anyone? I've calmed down a bit after releasing many blocks, I know just feel loads of things happening in my brain, everywhere... again, I have no experience with kundalini, only meditation, and kinder garden tai chi and yoga. I had what you may call a kundalini syndrome a few years back after deep meditations and since developed those blocks i was talking about in my first post.
I feel confused and great at the same time...
I don't know what brought me here, but please help if you know anything. Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2012 :  10:17:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi dkatinas and welcome to the AYP forums,

It sounds like the internal energy may be bouncing around a bit inside. You may benefit from some spinal breathing (http://www.aypsite.org/41.html) to help unblock and center the energy in the spinal column. And it's rarely a good idea to only do spinal breathing without deep meditation so you may want to visit this lesson here: http://www.aypsite.org/13.html. If these lessons/practices feel right for you, it would be a good idea to start from the beginning here: http://www.aypsite.org/10.html.

My own personal suggestion to you would be to not try and manipulate, work with, or otherwise steer the energy at all (right now). My intuition would be to suggest you try sitting still for half an hour or so and just watch (with as much present moment awareness as you can) what is happening. My feeling is that if you just watch what is happening (without trying to judge/direct/move etc), it will settle down quite a bit. Then, adding some regimented practices (the ones mentioned above) to your daily schedule may help to really maximize the potential of this opening you've had.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. Happy to have you here.

Love!
Carson
Go to Top of Page

dkatinas

Netherlands
4 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2012 :  05:08:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you very much Carson! Your words bring some peace.
I'm going into the information you've send me and Ill take it slow from there. I read on another discussion that Yantra Yoga feels good to some and I happen to have the book, so I'm also going into that.

Thank you again, much love and see you around!
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2012 :  08:18:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I would agree with Carson. Your kind of experience is very common. Let the energy flow, but you may also find that it follows your focus/attention.

Go to Top of Page

dkatinas

Netherlands
4 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2012 :  04:12:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Jeff!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000