Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Feeling powerful things at Crown while doing DM
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Anibaru

Chile
72 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2012 :  1:27:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone,

I've been practicing AYP for something like six months, and read the whole set of lessons and most of the books, and of course have a little question.

First: A couple months ago i described in a post, how i felt the third just between the eyebrows, then i felt it 2 cm. above the first position, and asked if there was something like lower or upper third eye.

Now i feel it 2 cm above the second position which makes me think that there is an lower middle and upper third eye. This is not of much importance really.

When i'm doing DM i feel the "upper third eye" and it transmits something like a small "thing" (cannot really describe what it is) to the crown, and when that happens i feel a VERY pleasurable thing like an orgasm at the third eye and crown chakra, this is accompained with tinglings in the head and chest.

After a couple of days this sensation stayed with me along the day but with less intensity. The pleasurable part is as strong as a genital orgasm.

After reading the lessons it is clear that a premature opening in the crown is ... well ... just bad!

My routine: Twice daily, 10min SBP, 5 Repeats of Yoni Mudra and 20min of DM.

What is happening to me?
Is this pleasurable thing good or bad?
Is the crown opening and then i should take some precautions?
Is this the ecstatic conductivity? and if so, i don't see how i could make my day with the third eye orgasms ....

Please your comments on this.

Thanks everyone!

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2012 :  1:38:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Doesn't sound like it is uncomfortable.
If these symptoms get strong during the day resulting in feelings of overload (headaches, spaciness, anger, excess emotions, uncomfortable pressure in head), I would say self pace... else, I think it is fine to keep going.

The symptoms you are describing sound like the chakras opening naturally and that is a good thing.

Dont push it away or indulge it... self pacing if things get uncomfortable...and it will continue opening naturally.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4430 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2012 :  2:59:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Anibaru,

Yes, as Shanti says, if it is not uncomfortable then it is nothing to worry about.

There are indeed minor chakras between the third eye and the crown, which is what you are experiencing. The substance that comes out of these chakras and transfers to the crown is called amrita, or the divine nectar. It can also come out of the crown and trickle down from there. It is the production of amrita that results in the feelings of intoxification and is orgasmic in nature.

Sounds like you are doing well.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Anibaru

Chile
72 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2012 :  2:16:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Amrita? isn't that the substance you get by doing Kechari Mudra and scrathing your brain?
i thought it was an actual "physical" substance.

Where would i find a diagram of such minor chakras?

And lastly, i don't know if i ever have experienced some overloading,
i have some emotional issues from before meditating and i always had
some symptoms, but none like you describe.

So how do i recognize overloadings?
Is there a "key" symptom?

Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2012 :  2:45:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Anibaru

So how do i recognize overloadings?

If it more than what is normal for you, and/or if the symptoms are causing a disruption in your everyday life...

http://www.aypsite.org/69.html
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4430 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2012 :  12:47:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Anibaru,

quote:
Amrita? isn't that the substance you get by doing Kechari Mudra and scrathing your brain?
i thought it was an actual "physical" substance.

Kechari mudra can help to stimulate the production of amrita, but amrita is also produced naturally as a by-product of all yogic practices. It can have a physical aspect to it, a kind of oil that can be felt on the skin after a lot of amrita has been produced, but fundamentally it is an etheric substance.

It is not so easy to find diagrams of the minor chakras on the head as not many have been produced (or made public). Basically there are about three running in a line between the third eye and the crown, about 7 running in a circle around the crown, one directly on the back of the head and one between that one and the crown called bindu chakra.

There is no key symptom by which you can recognise energetic overload. As Shanti says, if what you are experiencing causes a disruption in your daily life then that is energetic overload. I wouldn't agree with her though that anything that is more than what is normal for you constitutes energetic overload. As we go through the process of purification, plenty of things happen to us that we would say are more than we are normally used to dealing with, but which are quite within our comfort zone. The key thing is comfort. If experiences become uncomfortable, or painful, or unbalancing, then that could be as a result of too much purification happening too quickly.

You may find this podcast useful on the production of amrita.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Anibaru

Chile
72 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2012 :  3:06:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
A running circle around the crown ..., i felt some of those too!
We should produce a full charka diagram and make it public, there is a high change that other
AYPers have felt chakras in other parts of their bodies, nice!

So i left practices for a couple of days to see what happened, and the "ecstatic" sensations stayed with me
all the time, and as i'm writing this they still do.

Is this the famous ecstatic conductivity? if it is, this is going to be felt through all the spine?

Thank you for the very comprehensive answers!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000