AYPsite.org Forum
 Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 few miscellaneous questions
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2012 :  03:47:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi

few questions:

1- within the last few days,by the time meditation is over,I'm sank in tears not related to any thought or emotion. & during meditation few deep yawning.

Why is that?

2-A huge place with a large dome...keep seeing in meditation and in dream,what is that? could it be my head from inside?

3-My mom and sister start to see deceased people with their eyes ...I have this already but am I affecting them with the practices I'm doing.they are not into spirituality,why should they go through this...seeing a deceased relative with eyes open is a scary experience for them.

If I move out of the house...will that stop for them or are they linked to me anyway...

Edited by - AYPforum on Nov 27 2012 03:58:12 AM

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2012 :  03:58:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2012 :  08:37:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Namath,

Spontaneous tears are common. It is a sign of ongoing purification. With energy work it can often happen on an unconscious level. Just let it pass through (some people get ucontrollable shakes).

A repeated dream has significance to the dreamer, you are the best judge of it's meaning. Give it time, I am sure it will unfold.

Seeing things on an astral (or spiritual) level is the result of the opening of energy at the level of mind (beyond the body). The visions are an attempt by the mind to "translate" energy forms into something your mind can comprehend. When we have a close connection to someone, it is definitely possible for us to effect their purification and energy. It is not a product of physical closeness (so no need to move), but of loving closeness. As we grow, our thoughts with and about our loved ones "send energy" to them. If you feel you are sending too much energy, just don't think as much about them, but I would not worry, I am sure that it all happening as is should. That is the way everything works...

Peace & Light, Jeff
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2012 :  12:55:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My deceased relative said she's here with my dad and a third person for my sister...

now that my sister has developed a lump on right side of her throat....never seen my mom in more distress.

I pray things don't turn out as they appear to my mind.

Peace.
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2012 :  1:56:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am very sorry to hear about your sister. I will join my prayers with your own.

Peace, Love & Light.
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2012 :  02:50:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Why sorry!I feel she's be alright.

Maybe my mom and sister misunderstood my grandma,She has the habit of paying visit when there's something that need attention & she's very peaceful as she was when in body.Maybe she's just sharing love with my mother and my sister who was her favorite grand daughter.

All's good

thank you for your prayers.

[img]icon_heart.gif[/img]

Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2012 :  08:20:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Namath

Maybe my mom and sister misunderstood my grandma,She has the habit of paying visit when there's something that need attention & she's very peaceful as she was when in body.Maybe she's just sharing love with my mother and my sister who was her favorite grand daughter.

All's good

Love!!!
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2012 :  08:41:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

All's good

Very beautiful.

Love, Jeff
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2012 :  12:52:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

now that my sister has developed a lump on right side of her throat....never seen my mom in more distress.

I couldn't understand my mom's distress…As if it can solve anything.

Till something happened today and disturbed the peace of my two beloved zebra finches…

My pets were not so safe and I went coco ….in that moment I could understand my mom's distress towards my sister.

Love Reciprocated .

Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2012 :  12:55:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Everything in life is constantly showing us... we just have to be ready to see.
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2012 :  4:10:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Hi

few questions:

1- within the last few days,by the time meditation is over,I'm sank in tears not related to any thought or emotion. & during meditation few deep yawning.

Why is that?

2-A huge place with a large dome...keep seeing in meditation and in dream,what is that? could it be my head from inside?

3-My mom and sister start to see deceased people with their eyes ...I have this already but am I affecting them with the practices I'm doing.they are not into spirituality,why should they go through this...seeing a deceased relative with eyes open is a scary experience for them.

If I move out of the house...will that stop for them or are they linked to me anyway...

Tears, shaking and a crystal dome. Yes, big things are happening. I spent some time in the dome its just scenery of course, representing something no doubt.

I have seen ghosts since I was about 12 years old, I no longer see them. They are your ghosts and are not separate to you, they just appear that way. Its a sign of getting closer to awakening. You are facing yourself only and the only way to wake for some people is like that. Facing the self created demons.

http://buddhism.lib.ntu.edu.tw/FULL...EPT/simm.htm

Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2012 :  02:25:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Restless mind...No matter what effort exerted,I'm stuck in a wheel of thoughts in these two days....Way too far from awakening...I'm depending on Grace.

A bad state when practice doesn't help anymore...It will pass.

Passed by a house....I had a childhood in this house.When I was 9 or 10 years old,I explained to the people living there how the interior of the house looked before.The way I explained it was the way it was in 70s before I was born to this life.I was confused...for I couldn't separate the memory of my childhood in that house from this life but in the same time I never stepped that house before the age of 9-10.

I also don't understand why my memory stops at a certain age in that place.

Ramana's "You do not know what you were before birth, yet you want to know what you will be after death. Do you know what you are now?"

Yea...An eternal soul that's wearing different lives.can you take me now ?

Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2012 :  06:13:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Restless mind...No matter what effort exerted,I'm stuck in a wheel of thoughts in these two days....Way too far from awakening...I'm depending on Grace.

A bad state when practice doesn't help anymore...It will pass.

Passed by a house....I had a childhood in this house.When I was 9 or 10 years old,I explained to the people living there how the interior of the house looked before.The way I explained it was the way it was in 70s before I was born to this life.I was confused...for I couldn't separate the memory of my childhood in that house from this life but in the same time I never stepped that house before the age of 9-10.

I also don't understand why my memory stops at a certain age in that place.

Ramana's "You do not know what you were before birth, yet you want to know what you will be after death. Do you know what you are now?"

Yea...An eternal soul that's wearing different lives.can you take me now ?

Practice brings you to this point Namath. Its what Bahkti was all about. Its like learning to play a part and suddenly being told you have to perform in front of an audience. Its just a bit of stage fright. it will pass. You will take your first faltering steps into the limelight hoping that the floor will swallow you up, sick to the stomach and shaking like a leaf.

Then the play is over, the audience is clapping and cheering and you take a bow and wish it would never end.

You are always just a tiny twist of the mind from awakening. Effectively you are sleeping because its what you know and are used to. You could just wake up instantly if you really wanted. It isn't as if anything but yourself holds you catatonic. You clutch the bedclothes and snuggle down trying not to wake.

When you say you wish grace would take you, it is the beginning of real voluntary submission. You should surrender fully without the feeling of needing to escape. Nothing is needed, no pain, no fear, just let go and sign away your right to control anything. Then discover what is beyond.

The only freedom is from your self. That's all. From the nagging to be someone, to make things right, to control the future or live with the guilt of the past. Its all just none sense, a dream of what was and what's to come. Let go and fly.
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2012 :  12:14:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
your words are so true Karl.thank you very much.

Love.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000