Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 sensation in the body
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DAPA

Sweden
30 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2012 :  9:21:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi

This began at the same time as I started incorporating Sambhavi which is roughly 2 weeks ago, I have not got a very good grip of it yet and I'm not sure if there is a connection to what I am currently experiencing. Lately I have had this rather odd feeling, quite pleasant spread throughout the body. It is difficult for me to describe it, mainly I feel my body in a way that if I am not thinking of anything in particular it becomes very apparent and I become very aware of this sensation. Is this a common experience that is likely to be a result of my practice or do I need to go see a doctor ?

Thank you very much

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2012 :  06:00:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi dapa
since u say it is pleasant sensation just enjoy when/if it appears and treat it as scenery...dont cling to it...dont expect it to happen each time

purifying and opening the nervous system which is done through yoga practices brings with it sensations and experiences in the phyiscal body....these expriences change with time
nothing to worry about ...good things are happening!

Edited by - maheswari on Nov 11 2012 06:01:55 AM
Go to Top of Page

DAPA

Sweden
30 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2012 :  10:38:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for the reply maheswari, I will keep this in mind :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000