Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 What is the goal of kundalini awakening?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

omerta

Canada
4 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2012 :  1:36:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I've had my kundalini awakened for 1 year now. I have this very painful pressure in my crown which is very very frustrating. I don't know what to do with this painful energy. What is the point of kundalini awakening? Can you advice me some yoga/meditation exercices to calm the pressure and balance it trough my body. I feel there is a block in my crown chakra.

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2012 :  1:52:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Omerta,

The goal of a kundalini awakening is enlightenment. That's where it goes to in the end. The pain in your crown chakra is not caused by a blockage, but rather by the kundalini having risen to the crown too early, before the rest of your subtle nervous system was ready.

In this lesson you will find advice on practices to ground the energy which should help to reduce the pain:

http://www.aypsite.org/69.html

and this lesson talks about the drama of a premature crown opening:

http://www.aypsite.org/201.html

all the best

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2012 :  1:53:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Omerta,

p.s.

Avoid pitta foods, sex and spiritual practices until things settle down and the pain goes away.
Go to Top of Page

matthew70

USA
7 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2012 :  3:40:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit matthew70's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i'll play devil's advocate here and suggest that sex doesn't need to be avoided during this time. eat the right foods, yes. and pay attention to how your body responds to them. limit meditation if you are really out of sorts, as in my experience, this made things more intense. there is always time for meditation later. the kundalini isn't going away...
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2012 :  12:17:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The goal of kundalini awakening is to make you crazy.

Ok, a bit tongue-in-cheek, but maybe still a bit true :P
Go to Top of Page

machi

Belgium
35 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2012 :  02:15:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit machi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The aim of kundalini is to be reborn, not as human but as Human.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000