Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 imbalance caused by kundalini and visualization
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mgardner

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2012 :  5:24:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,

I had a series of events that I accidentally brought on myself without knowing I was doing about 3 months ago and have felt severely out of balance since then, and am looking for ways to get myself back into a state of balance.

Around the end of July, I overused a garnet gemstone that I had bought from a new age fair on my root chakra. I put it directly behind me on the chair i was sitting on for about 3 hours while my root chakra resonated to it. My intention was to heal my root chakra, but I didn't know what I was doing, and the next day I had an absolutely massive kundalini rising that lasted for about 2 days which was one of the most terrifying experiences of my life. It was completely unexpected and caught me completely off guard.

A few days later, after I had recovered from it, I did a guided meditation that in the past had been helpful for me, but because of what had just happened with the kundalini, it affected me much differently than it had before. The meditation first involved asking my higher self to open my upper two chakras while rubbing on the forehead and the top of the head. At this point my intuition told me that it would not be a good idea to follow through with the meditation because I didn't want to mess with the chakras anymore, but I felt that I "shouldn't" be giving into fear so easily so I went through with it. The person guiding the meditation then had me envision a ball of light above my head and then bring a beam of light from the ball down through my crown chakra, then each of them individually, top to bottom. The energy was so uncomfortable that I had to stop before the solar plexus, and it threw me SEVERELY out of balance and I haven't felt right since. I have been feeling almost like a soup, very disconnected from myself and from everything else, disoriented, almost zombie-like. I also have felt frequent activity in my upper chakras since then, am concerned that I may have opened them, especially my crown, more than I was ready for, and am concerned about the implications of having had them that open for such a long period of time without really knowing what to do about it. Is there anything you would recommend I do in order to fix the imbalances I caused?

Swan

India
256 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2012 :  01:51:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi mgardner and welcome to the forum

What you are experiencing is called kundalini excesses or overload, and the reason seems to be a premature crown opening.

To know more about the crown opening, you may see this lesson - http://www.aypsite.org/199.html

This lesson will help you to balance/ground the energy excesses you are experiencing - http://www.aypsite.org/69.html , then you may also go though this discussion - http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....ms=grounding

In AYP, direct approach towards the crown in not encouraged as this may turn out to be very risky. Instead, the crown is opened 'by proxy' while working on root to third eye conductivity and purification. To know more about this, you may check out the spinal breathing pranayama lesson - http://www.aypsite.org/41.html

Wish you all the best and hope you find balance soon
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2012 :  08:26:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Mgardner,

Spaciness and detachment from over focusing on the upper chakras is pretty common. Many of us "over do it" every once in a while. Try some grounding activities like working out or long walks. If your diet supports it, eating red meat can help. In your practices, stay away from your head for awhile and focus on your stomach or heart area.

Regards.
Go to Top of Page

mgardner

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2012 :  3:40:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I actually have not done any meditation since then. I was not intending on opening the crown at all but was a bit reckless. I don't know anything about AYP and don't subscribe to any program so any independent approaches are encourged. Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

Swan

India
256 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2012 :  03:27:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by mgardner

I was not intending on opening the crown at all but was a bit reckless.

Well, regardless of what you intended, it sounds like some kundalini imbalance has occurred. If so, the lesson 69 and the discussion mentioned above might help. It helped many, including me

quote:
Originally posted by mgardner

I don't know anything about AYP and don't subscribe to any program so any independent approaches are encourged. Thanks.

Pardon, what you meant by independent approaches is not well understood here. Knowing much about AYP is not a prerequisit to apply the simple tecniques from the lessons. And no need to subscribe as these are free lessons, and you can feel free to take anything you find useful, and leave the rest.

Hope this helps
Go to Top of Page

mgardner

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2012 :  10:38:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I don't see how any of the information in those lessons is applicable to my situation. I'm not trying to advance any kundalini or reach any goals other than fixing the imbalances I caused. I never actually wanted to activate my kundalini or my upper chakras.
Go to Top of Page

matthew70

USA
7 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2012 :  3:38:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit matthew70's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
mgardner, i would probably suggest you get in touch with yourself. listen to your intuition when it tells you enough is enough. find balance between spiritual practices and the physical world you live in. ground yourself in daily rituals and exercise. believe that the force now flowing through you is intelligent enough to know when to hold back for the health of your body. you must believe this, for when you do, you make it your own. know thyself...this is the key.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000