Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Fatigue to the level of joint pain
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Swan

India
256 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2012 :  03:24:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Greetings all...

Since last week, I am experiencing physical fatigue to the point of pain in some joints, almost as much as if it got twisted. Some random observation about the pain - it is along the spine. it is too much in the morning when I wake up, then it gets reduced during the day. It is localized and moving, yesterday my sacral bone was hurting but today I woke up with too much pain in my neck and around, while the sacral/waist is fine. Today it has got so much that I found my jaws are aching to open my mouth to take the first gulp of lunch, but it is okay there after. however, it is not stopping me from doing anything, only just the feeling of pain and fatigue. From sometime I am playing table tennis in the morning, and now also I am playing as if nothing has happened.

There are no reason I could find. I suspected high uric acid, but checked the symptoms - pain from uric acid does not shift like this, and that worsens with pressure, whereas I feel relief with pressure or massage.

Could this be a kundalini symptom?

Thanks and love...

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2012 :  08:39:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Could it be your mattress and/or pillow or your sleeping position?

The fatigue could be from not getting a good night's rest.

Go to Top of Page

Swan

India
256 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2012 :  12:22:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hmmm... this much pain seems hard to get only from mattress or sleeping position, but yes, pain in the morning indicates may be this is the reason. Will check out for that too .. thanks
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2012 :  01:30:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi swan,

If its not the pillow or mattress then could be movement of prana which is subtle but one would feel its movements just like some kind of twisiting and grinding.

So I think it ould be prana movements which is good I suppose.

Go to Top of Page

Swan

India
256 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2012 :  11:23:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Vijikr,

I also figured out that it is not pillow or mattress, because I am using the same and I am doing fine these days. It could have been the sleeping position, or movement of prana as you said. It healed by itself after couple of days, before I could figure out what I can do for this.

Thanks for sharing
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000