Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 how much is too much
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2012 :  11:14:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
i have been practicising ayp since one year and a half...before ayp i was into sivananda yoga for years...and like most yoga schools they do not mention at all ecstatic conductivity although it is an essential ingredient to the enlightement formula

so once i started having this ecstatic conductivity. it was something new and unusual...so i have few questions that i think will benefit many especially ayp beginners:
if i am feeling those symptoms:
1.ecstasy on and off in my arms and legs
2.feeling a bit of sweating around the perinium/anal chakra
3.few minutes during the day of dry mouth and nausea due to the nectar cycle

yet i am able to fonction normally in daily life...should or should i not self pace my practices

my mood is normal i laugh and interacte easily...sometimes the mind creates negative thoughts and i am able to observe them or disregard them (i have to say that my personality was always the worrying type so this is nothing new)....my mind will be chattering but my face stays serene and i keep on interacting normally in daliy life...it is not easy but it is smooth enough...

so should i self pace or not

from what i understand form ayp readings that in the end we are bound to feel this ecstatic conductivity...as long as it is smooth and not crazy we can allow it it to happen..

i do not want to over react and keep on self pacing because feeling anxious that i might overload...

Edited by - maheswari on Jul 19 2012 11:16:13 AM

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2012 :  1:32:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi maheswari,

if your life is not complicated and if you have plenty of time to let things happen, then just go with it. Walking around as needed should handle the over"boards" :)

Sounds all nice.

Edited by - Holy on Jul 19 2012 2:32:54 PM
Go to Top of Page

kevincann

USA
335 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2012 :  2:45:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by maheswari

i have been practicising ayp since one year and a half...before ayp i was into sivananda yoga for years...and like most yoga schools they do not mention at all ecstatic conductivity although it is an essential ingredient to the enlightement formula

so once i started having this ecstatic conductivity. it was something new and unusual...so i have few questions that i think will benefit many especially ayp beginners:

yet i am able to fonction normally in daily life...should or should i not self pace my practices

my mood is normal i laugh and interacte easily...sometimes the mind creates negative thoughts and i am able to observe them or disregard them (i have to say that my personality was always the worrying type so this is nothing new)....my mind will be chattering but my face stays serene and i keep on interacting normally in daliy life...it is not easy but it is smooth enough...

from what i understand form ayp readings that in the end we are bound to feel this ecstatic conductivity...as long as it is smooth and not crazy we can allow it it to happen..

i do not want to over react and keep on self pacing because feeling anxious that i might overload...

Maheswari,

Holy is on the money.

The truth is, that Kundalini becomes a permanent part of your life,
as long as you are a human being. Heck, even after you die it
continues, in the other sheaths.

Kundalini is in fact rewiring your nervous system. 'multicolored'
Kundalini is in fact 'reorganizing' your 'soul'. 'gold'
Kundalini is in fact 'reorganizing' your 'atmic sheath'. 'silver'

(just to use semi-arbitrary labels, but many do experience this kind of 'scenery')

Tingling sensations are fine; slight heat sensations are fine;
when you feel these gentle indications it is all good; this
is the purification process at work.

Now, if you are not careful with your semen retention, then
those subtle essences won't bolster your nervous system,
and then you will feel burning sensations in your body
and brain.

Now THIS is when you are out of balance. If you don't feel
those burnings, just slight heat and tinglings, then all
is well.

That is, if you don't get drunk on the kundalini; you must not
let your ego 'eat the kundalini' or you will go mad. But I know
you are far more advanced and sensible than to do that; you
have AYP and your silent witness, you have pacing, you won't
do that.

Keep up the good work,

Kevin
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2012 :  1:05:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Have you overloaded in the past? If the positive symptoms have started at the same time as the negative ones (nausea, dry mouth), maybe it is just related to your practice, and if it is too much, you can try cutting back practices a few days as an experiment to see if there's an immediate influence which could give a control point. I've had a recent experience of severe vertigo and a bit of nausea from it any time I'd move my head along certain axes, but it was benign and as doc said, one day it vanished within a matter of hours (as loose particle dissolved). The after-effects (a product of neural memory as my senses worked overtime to compensate) did linger on and I still feel a bit of disconnection and spaciness which is amplified by maha mudra, so again hard to tell what's what, but everything else is in top shape as before so my routine continues on.
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2012 :  07:11:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by kevincann

quote:

Maheswari,

Holy is on the money.

(just to use semi-arbitrary labels, but many do experience this kind of 'scenery')

and brain.

is well.

do that.

Keep up the good work,

Kevin

Hello Kevin-ji & All;

I had a dream of receiving a message from ananda telling me "go to the forum SHE replied to your question.
In the dream,when I opened your reply,a human figure in silver light appeared in front of the screen.

When I woke up,I was confused about the she/he thing :)

Then I read your reply here and I saw you told Maha a he,when she's a she :) and you spoke about the silver light ...in a way

Didn't want to write this,but today something from within asked me to share.

Namaste.
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2012 :  11:20:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by kevincann

quote:

Maheswari,

Holy is on the money.

and brain.

is well.

do that.

Keep up the good work,

Kevin

Namaste maha,kevin,Namath and friends,

Same like you Namath when I read kevin post on kundalini and silver light and golden light..something pulled a string in me and I got an answer for a question that I was asking everyone and myself when I went to Vallar temple in TN.

This Vallar temple is 106 km from thiruvannamalai(arunachala)its a nice temple infact its not a temple its a place where this person called Saint Ramalinga has lived and he attained enlightenment not by samadhi but by turning his physical body to Golden body and he has taken that body to the other realms.(Its a place one must visit for meditation as thats what this place is for and anyone can enter this place as its not religion or caste based as this saint shun those ideas and said we all are light and work for to see the light within you)He attained samadhi just some 30 kms from here a place called Marudhur.

When I heard this I was wow how he did it etc and he never preached any pooja and stuffs all he said was The TRUTH is Light within you and all his life he feed poor people and still that earthen stove which he lighted is kept burning and they provide food o the poor.

So when I went there was this two Mandap(dome)which was opposite to each other one dome was Golden color and other Dome was Silver Color and between these dome there is a main place where they just have a curtain and behind is nothing but a BURNING LAMP.(infact the screen which they open to show the light has 7 screens and 7 colors and it infact went with exactly what Kevin has saidlove you kevin for this.

At that time it was symbolic only and I just understood the light is within us but these two golden and silver dome I didn't understand but after reading kevin's reply it was like a thunderbolt on me and boom I got the answer.

Thank you all my humble Pranams to you all.

Love N Light
Viji

Note:http://www.ramalinga.com/english.htm
http://www.vallalar.net/
this site provides details in so many languages including arabic,dutch,japanese,english and many otehr languages.

I would recommend anyone going here if they happen to visit arunachala as its not that far.

Edited by - vijikr on Dec 12 2012 12:09:53 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000