AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Sending thoughts and best wishes
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

k123

118 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2012 :  05:22:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I am not sure if anyone else apart from Shanti will have been in the path of Hurricane Sandy, but I just wanted to say that I, and I am sure many others, have been thinking of everyone whose lives have been affected and am sending much love

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2012 :  06:17:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Me too. I was surprised how bad it was.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2012 :  08:57:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you so much Kathy and Karl! There are many at this forum who were in the path of Sandy... have been keeping them in my thoughts and prayers as well. Fortunately, there was very little damage to the house and very little damage in general in this area (compared to what a 15 min hail storm did to us two years back and the ice storm (Hurricane Irene)did to us last year). So, feel blessed and appreciate all the prayers. Still no electricity in many areas.
Many areas closer to the shore did get a lot of damage... so lets keep the prayers going. It makes a huge difference.
Thanks again everyone who has kept us in their prayers.
Go to Top of Page

SparklingDiamond

Australia
227 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2012 :  09:27:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good to know you are safe and well protected Shanti! :-)

Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2012 :  10:56:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks!
Truly am blessed!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000