Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Send Shanti some good energy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2012 :  12:16:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Shweta is being battered by Hurricane Sandy right now and would probably appreciate a little good solid energy from everyone here. Same goes to all the folks in the east coast getting blasted.

Edited by - Victor on Oct 30 2012 12:20:13 AM

Swan

India
256 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2012 :  01:24:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am praying for Shanti and all...
Thanks Victor for posting it
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2012 :  02:50:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
stay safe ayp family....use samyama
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2012 :  08:15:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
A little more energy (and love).

Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2012 :  08:47:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Victor, Swan, Maheswari and Jeff, and everyone else who send positive vibes our way, reached out through facebook, emails, messages, thoughts, prayers....

It was interesting... full moon and gusts up to 65 mph... it was shakti at it's finest! Loved it!

Through all of the storm and after (we still don't have electricity)... I have been is such a positive happy space... and now I know why... all of you have been sending me support and I really appreciate it.
Thanks everyone!
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2012 :  2:51:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Shanti is back
[img]icon_heart.gif[/img]
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2012 :  08:28:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Go to Top of Page

mathurs

United Kingdom
197 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2012 :  10:22:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah! Shanti is back! Hope you havent suffered much damage...
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2012 :  10:26:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Mathurs!
We were protected... (this time, compared to Hurricane Irene last year) most of the trees knew which way to fall to cause minimum damage...

Many areas still don't have electricity... that is hard....

And the shore areas got it really bad... do continue sending prayers to all of them.
Go to Top of Page

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2012 :  10:29:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Shanti

We were protected... (this time, compared to Hurricane Irene last year) most of the trees knew which way to fall to cause minimum damage...

You should just move to the Midwest Shanti.

Of course, no ulterior motives here at all

Love you!
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2012 :  10:34:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ha ha... be careful what you wish for Kami... maybe I will bring the storms with me
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2012 :  2:16:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
glad everyone is all right... i'm in a good spot and we even kept our window open all night!

but below midtown this place is wrecked.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2012 :  3:16:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Ha ha... be careful what you wish for Kami... maybe I will bring the storms with me

Go to Top of Page

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2012 :  6:28:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Shweta, good to have you back safe and sound. It sounds like big excitement! My family in PA are fine as well, just some power outages. I guess NJ and NY were hardest hit. They are picking up the pieces now
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000