Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Automatic Samyama
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2012 :  03:17:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I thought it might be worth sharing something for those who have permanent stillness present at all times, or a sense of the 'I' as a centre.

Over the past few months I have been using the nine basic Sutras and picking them up at a micro level and feeding them into stillness. This isn't a conscious thing ( until its concentrated on ) and is like tiny whiffs of smoke disappearing into a vortex. Not unlike the smoke from a incense stick. This is constant and automatic and bleeds through into normal life as a bliss like feeling, or more like a background of very gentle warmth that reaches through everything. It' manifests on every sensory level as a sweetness of smell and taste, a gentle tune like a bell that can be heard ringing through everything or as a soft feeling of melting.

I have never read about anyone else doing this, I didn't decide to to do it, instead it decided to do it to me
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000