Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Natural Outcome of Practices
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Anibaru

Chile
72 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2012 :  11:38:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone!

In lesson 92 it is said that seeing the star is a "Natural Outcome" of purifying the sushumna and opening the third eye.

What other "natural outcomes" are common?

Some of us are having a range of experiences which could indicate purifying while others may indicate something else.

Thanks for some hints on this!

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2012 :  02:51:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I would classify the different chakras opening as you progress as a Natural Outcome of purifying the sushumna.

I would also say that seeing the 5 elements (Air, Earth, Fire, Water and Spirit /Emptiness) as you are doing SB is a natural outcome.

So is dissolving into inner space /Emptiness; experiencing No Self

Sey

Go to Top of Page

Anibaru

Chile
72 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2012 :  3:38:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
And how are those chakra opening manifest?
I mean the thid eye has a sensation and you see a star (in a tipical scenario)

What other experiences are out there that are common to persons that are purifying their nerves?
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2012 :  9:00:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Anibaru,

The main "natural" benefit of twice daily Deep Meditation is "witness consciousness"/ inner silence. Seeing the star, which I suppose has happened to me, did not always seem so natural when I started thinking about it. I don't suppose everyone sees it, and it is blissful. By calling it "natural" I guess Yogani is helping us not to get over-enthusiastic if/when it happens. We enjoy it, but don't put too much emphasis on it as a sign, or special calling, nor do we cling to it, or see it as "supernatural." Instead, with regard to practices, we regard it as scenery, and there can be a lot of different kinds of scenery. No need to enumerate it all. Over time a kind of calm trust emerges through the spectacular and the ordinary: What is necessary for steady progress is an ongoing routine of practices, the sort of practices AYP teaches.

Be

PS: Another natural outcome of Deep Meditation practice is increased intuitive ability.

Edited by - bewell on Oct 04 2012 9:05:01 PM
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2012 :  07:35:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Anibaru

Hi everyone!

Some of us are having a range of experiences which could indicate purifying while others may indicate something else.

Thanks for some hints on this!

Hi Anibaru;

the most challenging outcome in my case has been presences.

Sensitivity that leads to someone mentioning your name and or remember you & you'll feel that particular person with you.

We're all one as Awareness...

So at certain time,I felt like this....one can run from truth...but no where to hide for long

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVjnJBEdDsw

[img]icon_heart.gif[/img]
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000