Yamas & Niyamas - Restraints & Observances
 Anyone teaching shatkarmas?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sivasambho

USA
136 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2012 :  9:43:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,

I am planning to take a private course up in ohio, cleveland on shatkarmas. However I would like to meet someone mid country to learn this with a much cheap airfare or even by driving if you are close to florida. Please do let me know.

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2012 :  1:11:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Siva:

Maybe you are already familiar with the AYP Diet, Shatkarmas and Amaroli book. It provides detailed instructions for the most important shatkarmas, and covers their role in a full-scope approach to yoga practices.

Sorry, can't help you with a recommendation for hands/on instruction in Shatkarmas, but do suggest you go on an AYP retreat when you can, where you can cultivate a lot of abiding inner silence, which will naturally lead to all the rest that you need.

All the best!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

sivasambho

USA
136 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2012 :  3:56:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by yogani

Hi Siva:

Maybe you are already familiar with the AYP Diet, Shatkarmas and Amaroli book. It provides detailed instructions for the most important shatkarmas, and covers their role in a full-scope approach to yoga practices.

Sorry, can't help you with a recommendation for hands/on instruction in Shatkarmas, but do suggest you go on an AYP retreat when you can, where you can cultivate a lot of abiding inner silence, which will naturally lead to all the rest that you need.

All the best!

The guru is in you.

Dear Yogani,

Thankyou for your message. The fact that you are not sitting at the lofty heights of spiritual thronedom and are readily available to anyone with genuine concerns is simply amazing to me. I will surely check the books as well. Much respect to you.

Siva
Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2012 :  1:40:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks to this great being of love :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000