Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Gratitude
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2012 :  12:04:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Just wanted to express some gratitude here, the people from AYP are some of the kindest and most loving, wonderful folks I've ever met. I'm 27 years old, and most of my friends prefer to be at bars in NYC where I live, picking up people, than opening and sharing insights into enlightenment :-)

Yogani - you taught me the difference between relational and non-relational self inquiry, and how to integrate the dual and non-dual viewpoint in a compassionate and loving way. You are my light in the darkness.

Shanti, Carson, Doug (kirtanman) - your posts are what inspired to keep up my practices, and led me to believe that something better was possible. And meeting you in person helped me understand the meaning of love and compassion, particularly you Shweta/Shanti who I feel present in my heart during many openings recently. All of you have helped me, and uplifted my soul, in ways that you can't begin to understand. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Kami, Kevin - the two of you have enhanced and inspired my understanding of non-duality, our discussions have clarified my insight. Kami, I appreciate your sharing and loving heart, I feel like you've grown so much since we first met. Kevin, your wisdom is invaluable to me :-)

Anthem11, Maheswari, AumNaturel, Inner Call - I love you.

Karl - your insight is penetrating, and I can't wait to read your book.

And everyone else, I love you. Thank you so much.

Love,

Josh

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2012 :  01:52:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2012 :  02:00:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
true so much gratitude over here to all of ayp family
only when i came here to ayp i was able to differ between relational and non-relational self inquiry!!
and i learnt a very useful tool called:self pacing!
so many other countless benefits too
[img]icon_heart.gif[/img][img]icon_heart.gif[/img][img]icon_heart.gif[/img]
Go to Top of Page

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2012 :  04:03:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
yes, the relational self inquiry stopped me getting lost in neo advaita!
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2012 :  07:08:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you as well my dear, for your love and support through this journey!
Much gratitude and :') <-------happy tears.

With you and All now and always...
_/\_
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2012 :  07:59:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you too. Everyone in this community kept me on the straight and narrow and never judged, just gently chided when I got up myself.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2012 :  08:11:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2012 :  08:27:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh Josh (((HUG)))

Does my having grown mean I can hug you without standing on my tiptoes now?

You are and have been a crucial part of this unfolding, not just by virtue of your light, sensitivity, honesty and love, but also by your uncanny gift of being able to put it all in words. Beautiful and clear words, coming from one that embodies that beauty.

Very blessed to know you _/\_

Love you,
kami
Go to Top of Page

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2012 :  09:18:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hahaha lol kami, unfortunately, probably still need the tiptoes

love to you all

josh
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000