Enlightenment Milestones
 and then there was enlightenment, as I thought
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

keithhr

USA
30 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2012 :  02:57:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Enlightenment, as all knowledge comes from within, and through observation, I posted on these forums a few months ago, and I can't remember if I shared my understanding of enlightenment as I experienced it. I'll try to summarize my experience. After years of assimilating ever increasing levels of the kundalini energy, my fears waned and I knew I was ready. I went from being terrified as the energy was too powerful and I knew I could die to knowing that I was prepared. As the feeling of a vibrational force within coursed through my body upward from my center, It would center between my eyes mid forehead, I felt stoned and loaded on something, but I couldn't stir, or move or even breathe or it would be gone. After close to 10 years, of being ever removed from conventional life, as most understand, I was simply an observer to things and events, with a wicked fast deep understanding of what I was seeing. It was like just knowing and I knew not why. I ,for example, drove to a place I had been a thousand times and on this trip took a different route and only when I got to my destination did I understand what prompted me to take this new route, some subtle cause and,effect I guess, maybe it was a more scenic route, the traffic just flowed better, the chance of new discovery, something.
So, what would happen when I was flooded and consumed by this tremendous energy, consumed is the wrong word, I was simply there and a part of, it was like somebody had their hand on a volume control turning it up , ever higher and then I was inundated with almost a buzzing like feeling in the top of my head, like I was ready to explode, and then came the brilliant white , my eyes were closed but it was almost like the sun, and as all this took place over a period of time I cannot guess, in order to not to lose it I had been so still that I wasn't breathing and because this process had progressed over a period of a few years, I was used to it, I wasn't afraid, I didn't know fear, I knew the energy would sustain my life and that is all I needed then, and there was no past, there were no thoughts of any kind, no awareness that the moment would even end, no concept of a present, I just existed in that moment of a beautiful nothingness. I did not feel any feelings of life, I just knew that I was and that was enough.
In retrospect, I knew that I had a glimpse of the evolution of man in a sense, the way to a higher path, a new cosmic awareness, I don't know what else to call it. And if someone asked me what enlightenment is, my answer would surely disturb them, it is the absence of all thought, of all sensation, of all perception, seeing nothing at all, and being bathed in a brilliant white light that was blinding and just, but merely existing in microseconds in time in a perfect state of nothingness. It must have been bliss for there was noting to really describe.

Edited by - AYPforum on Sep 11 2012 3:05:43 PM

keithhr

USA
30 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2012 :  02:34:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I guess I accidentally posted in the wrong thread, and that must be why nobody was interesting in commenting on a genuine experience
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2012 :  3:05:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

keithhr

USA
30 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2012 :  8:30:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thanks for moving this post to the proper forum, I have no experience here on these forums and I felt I have something genuine to offfer.
Go to Top of Page

nearoanoke

USA
525 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2012 :  12:16:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
A bit hard to follow but sounds interesting
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2012 :  10:35:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Keith,

As I read your account of your experience, a number of aspects capture my attention:

--A sensation of inner light, and energy in the body. Many yogis report this sensation. Here on AYP we talk about this mainly under the headings of Kundalini, and "ecstatic conductivity."

--Moments of a refined sense of awareness apart from physical body consciousness, and from ordinary thought. In a sense, we could say that "you," as refined awareness without an object, almost transcended time and space, approaching your higher self, the divinity within. At AYP, this refinement of consciousness is discussed in terms of "pure bliss consciousness," and "witness consciousness."

--Heightened intuitive abilities. This frequently accompanies such inner experiences as your describe.

--Detachment from what might be considered ordinary social interaction. It is not unusual for people with experiences such as yours to retreat, in some sense, from society, and yet at the same time to have great insight into the human condition, and what motivates people.

--A desire to talk with others about what has happened, but at the same time a caution in discussing it because of difficulty finding anyone who can relate to such experiences. The experiences you describe are statistically rare, and even here in this discussion forum, I think it is safe to say that more than half of the participants have neither experienced nor wish to experiences such inner fireworks as you describe.

--A sense of well-being. Some people who have inner energy experiences come to the this support forum with lots of complaints and fears. You come here with joy. You have overcome many fears.

I have had many of the types of experiences you describe, and so have many others who I have met on this forum. You are not alone

Edited by - bewell on Sep 12 2012 10:40:36 AM
Go to Top of Page

keithhr

USA
30 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2012 :  06:54:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I was, for around 10 years unable to do anything but be an observer to life, I did not directly participate and at times I helped people in different ways, I didn't feel the need to talk to people, and
I spoke with a few, but new they couldn't understand what I had experienced. When the vibrational energy bathed me in nothing but white light, powerful beyond words, I had been preparing for
some time, several yeas indeed to be able to have that much energy come up within me, without exactly knowing, to be confident that I could exist in that white light for astonishing lengths of time and I didn't have to breath, that was the trick, trusting in something nobody understands. the kundalini energy sustained me and I was calm and I just knew that if it was happening to me that, it would be perfect as all things in nature are perfect and I just trusted that the road I was traveling could end well or badly, but it could not end badly for I was taken down this
path by some great force. The main reason I became somewhat isolated from oth Ber people that were searching for what I had found, was that I did not seek it, but yet it came anyway, against my will at times, years actually frightening me
beyond belief, but if this great energy had been gifted to me , I , for some reason trusted that there was some kind of great intervention going on here. I did not want to taint what I knew to be the absolute truth in such a profoundly real way
by hearing what others were saying because in the beginning I read some things in books that just smacked me in the face as great untruths, some of these people sought to benefit themselves for they believed they were special and that
others should bring aid, food, monetary support, I read all these things and thought, if something comes in the form of a gift the only way to pass any of it along would have to be in the for, of a gift itself, I was to later discover that I had
somehow been bestowed with a somewhat profound understanding of Buddhism, but how could that be, and then I understood that when all truth comes to us in the form of observations that the foundation of buddhism was simply a universal
kind of fundamental truth that we all have inside of us, waiting to be uncovered, and since I am but just an ordinary man, other ordinary men should be able to tap iinto this realization of thought, just as I had done since other men were
no better or no worse than me. wehen you extend this line of reasoning out, during that 10 years of intense kundalini, I could not have a negative thought inside of me , for to do so I experienced great pain and uneasiness. The thoughts would never fully mature inside me, they were always like glancing blows, and just as soon as I understood them for what they were, in an instant they would be gone. But it was like I was becoming some type of etherial being, grounded in nothing like I could float away and be gone. In the other post I talked about feeling enlightenment, and I think that is a word that is so often misunderstood, because I described it as the sensation of nothing but being filled with white light having no thoughts or the ability to be aware of any moments and just for that second, and then more seconds of nothingness, and nothingness is bliss, it's peacefulness is staggering. These perfect moments can continue to add on to themselves, but the key is the kundalini energy coming up with the vibrational energy in that brilliance of white light. I know it was a lack of oxygen, and I was so high like being in a idrugged out stuper, loaded, stoned on absolutely nothing but the energy, I was so, so alone but i didn't care for the gift stayed with me. I think a lot of people try to make more out of the kundalini, changing their names and I won't go on in that vein,. I have an audio cable patent for what some describe as the most accurate signal transducer in the world for any electrical signal that form s a sine wave, be it AC power, A digital signal, cables for video, cables for audio, speaker cable, interconnect cable, my cable has the same effect on every signal that goes through it, like it was some type of real magical cable, nobody has ever filed for a patent on what I saw so clearly through the fog of the kundalini energy, and me with no back ground in electronics, strange to say the least, So I found what everyone in the world looking for it and It just emerged to me in the form of a gift, but in the end it was so astonishingly clear, even simple in fact that nobody but me, could see it, it was just too easy for anyone to discover it, and I was not burdened with the knowledge that most people in electroincs are burdened with, theories of the norm, the accepted standards that mean nothing, jcall them capacitance, induction, resistance and skin effect, the way electrical signals travel down wire, and in meditative states I saw what was surely the path the electrons had to take. Who would believe that yet I did it only because it came in the forum of a gift so I can't take credit for being smart anyway, who can, a gift is a gift and I didn't give it to my self. I actually saw the path they needed to take and how to control the very nature of a sine wave, nobody has attempted to make that claim either, manufacturers of all audio cables have fake, pretend white pepers, descriptions of what they've done but offering up no arguments or narrative descriptions on why their stuff works better than anyone elses, I coud write that definitive paper If I so chose, but at this point , it's my ball and I think I'm going to go home, and that's my right
Let's clear up one more thing, experiencing enlightenment doesn't make me enlightened or better than any one else, I've just been given a glimpse into certain realities with a different or perhaps profound perspective

Edited by - keithhr on Sep 14 2012 10:55:29 AM
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2012 :  02:31:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by keithhr

I have an audio cable patent for what some describe as the most accurate signal transducer in the world for any electrical signal that form s a sine wave, be it AC power, A digital signal, cables for video, cables for audio, speaker cable, interconnect cable, my cable has the same effect on every signal that goes through it, like it was some type of real magical cable, nobody has ever filed for a patent on what I saw so clearly through the fog of the kundalini energy, and me with no back ground in electronics, strange to say the least, So I found what everyone in the world looking for it and It just emerged to me in the form of a gift, but in the end it was so astonishingly clear, even simple in fact that nobody but me, could see it, it was just too easy for anyone to discover it, and I was not burdened with the knowledge that most people in electroincs are burdened with, theories of the norm, the accepted standards that mean nothing, jcall them capacitance, induction, resistance and skin effect, the way electrical signals travel down wire, and in meditative states I saw what was surely the path the electrons had to take.

Hi Keith,

You shared a lot of things about your understanding of "enlightenment" and your experiences with Kundalini, but what caught my attention this time is your invention of a transducer. Honestly, I find that astonishing and hard to believe, especially given that you had not background in electronics. To clarify what you are claiming, could you say just a bit more in how far you went with the invention in terms of actual manufacturing? Did you build a prototype? Has it been manufactured in quantity? Was it marketed and sold?

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000