Enlightenment Milestones
 Life's amazing synchronicities
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2012 :  8:31:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi friends

Just thought I would open a topic where we could share (just for fun ) some of the amazing synchronicities you have started to notice once stepping into, and becoming conscious of, Life's natural flow.

Here's one that seems almost too far fetched to be true, but is.

A little over two years ago my wife and I had our first child, a daughter that we named Amrita. She was born on May 21st 2010. A few days after Amrita was born we realized that if you add my wife's birthday (1/10) to my birthday (4/11) you get (5/21) or May 21st. When we realized this we thought it was really neat! But it gets even cooler. A few weeks ago we had our second child, another daughter who we named Akasha. What's really neat about this is that Akasha was also born on May 21st! And not only was she born on May 21st but she was also 2 weeks late in arriving while Amrita was 2 weeks early! Now, I'm not a statistician, but to me the odds of having two children born on exactly the same day, one two weeks early and one two weeks late, AND having my wife's bday and my bday added together to make both our kids bdays seems too insane to even try to calculate. Quite the synchronicity from my perspective!

I should probably mention that neither my wife nor I are into numerology so this is not something we were looking for at all. I know it doesn't change or make any difference to anything but it sure is neat to watch stuff like this happen and to let the sense of awe and wonder wash over you as you realize just how perfectly all of Life is unfolding.

Would love to hear about any of the synchronicities you have noticed as you continue to plod along the path of opening to your greatest potential.

Love!
Carson

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2012 :  9:44:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Fun topic, brother

Wow! Had no idea your birthdays added up to theirs. Very cool.

Wrote about this a while ago, but I still see 108 everywhere, almost daily. In the strangest places too. Also see my birth day/month pretty often.

More recently, my synchronicities have related to others speaking my unspoken thoughts before I do. I have this delay between my thoughts and my speaking of them. I will have a thought, then minutes later will decide to speak it. But someone will voice it before I do.

For example, I will think I want to hold the baby, and someone else will say "Can I hold the baby?". Or I will remember that my parents are visiting soon, and someone will ask me "When are your parents coming?"

Faile wants me to add that she sees the number 11 a lot, and she also sees repeating numbers too. Like 222 or 5555. Yesterday she asked me what time it was, and when I looked it was 1:11.

I told her the time and she said "figures"

Namaste bro [img]icon_heart.gif[/img]
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2012 :  9:47:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by cosmic

I have this delay between my thoughts and my speaking of them. I will have a thought, then minutes later will decide to speak it.

Can you pass me some of that please!??!?? I'm sure more than a few people would appreciate it if I had this delay!

Love!
Carson
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2012 :  9:53:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Haha! It doesn't get you out of trouble, man
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2012 :  10:02:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Crazy stuff Carson! Congrats on your new baby!

I've definitely been witness to some crazy synchronicities but I suppose I've forgotten most of them.

I still see the number 144 all over the place though. That's been consistent from the start, and it gets really crazy in times of volatility. I see it the same way that thoughts or intuitions synchronize with an automatic movement to look at things, words, and people... like i'm directed to see it, and there is definitely a connection between the internal and the external at those times.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2012 :  10:31:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wild stuff, Carson! Love the names you have chosen for your children as well. They are truly inspirational, and I think that will be something for me to consider if I ever have children: straying off the beaten path in terms of names, and probably raising them in a non-conformist, pro-liberation, spiritually-oriented household).

Something quite recent that has happened to me--which isn't nearly as awesome as your parallel births, but is still a good example to throw in the mix--is that I met a spectacular woman who shares much of my spiritual zest and other deeply compatitable elements (when comparing our linked akashic records ).

But what's interesting is that I met her on a night which SHOULDN'T have happened. I mean "shouldn't" because I called in sick to work (fraudulently) in order to escape my shift and meet a friend who I hadn't seen in years. That night I met her THROUGH him, and she lives out of town, so I never would have met her if I hadn't been a little mischevious and taken the chance of getting busted at work.

It's like in the movie Good Will Hunting, when Robin Williams' character skips the World Series just to take a chance on a girl he just met! Sometimes, when we break the routine of our life and go out of the comfort zone, these amazing things happen. So, synchronicity can be both BEAUTIFULLY PARALLEL...but synchronicity can also express itself as a WILD ANOMALY.

Thanks for starting this topic, fellow warrior.
Go to Top of Page

Chaz

USA
129 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2012 :  10:35:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That IS pretty neat. Numbers tell us more than meets the eye, that's for sure.

I remember one pretty weird synchronicity a while back with one of my girlfriends at the time. She had the same name as my sister. Even more interesting is that my sister had just given birth to her son named Kairo, and that was the same name as my girlfriends brother. There also was the fact that she had the same birthday as my best friend, the girl who till this day I've always wanted. I don't know what all that synchronicity was for, but till this day it still amuses me.

quote:
More recently, my synchronicities have related to others speaking my unspoken thoughts before I do. I have this delay between my thoughts and my speaking of them. I will have a thought, then minutes later will decide to speak it. But someone will voice it before I do.

^^ This happens just about every day, especially with people I frequently use cannabis with. In fact lately I've been wondering how I can stop broadcasting thoughts when I don't want to. At times it gets a little annoying, particularly with one friend I seem to be really in sync with... we ALWAYS pick up on each others thoughts it's kind of expected now. I feel like I have no privacy with my thoughts anymore though.

Also there's times where I may think about something, and then at that exact moment I may hear something on the TV or radio that's completely relevant to what I was just thinking of.

quote:
I see it the same way that thoughts or intuitions synchronize with an automatic movement to look at things, words, and people... like i'm directed to see it, and there is definitely a connection between the internal and the external at those times.

I love when my intuition kicks in like that, especially when I'm looking for something or someone, and my eyes are instantly drawn to an object, or I bump into a person I was looking for, etc.

I also see the number 11 (or sequence of) ALL the time as well. I feel like Jim Carrey in The Number 23. :P

Edited by - Chaz on Jun 17 2012 10:47:50 PM
Go to Top of Page

machart

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2012 :  11:34:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Carson....love this topic!
I'm a 108 nutcase too.....still see it....love it.
But I'm kind of a math/physics crazy guy ....there is some weird wild sh*t going on...glad I'm here to enjoy it!

Enjoy your kids ...they grow up way too fast.
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2012 :  05:28:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
No longer are they just synchonicities. I dont know if the world is changing me, or I'm changing the world. At one time that was quite simple and stuff happened externally and it was a surprise, not now. .
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2012 :  06:42:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
@ CarsonZi - Awesome !
Go to Top of Page

Running Water

Belgium
18 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2012 :  5:10:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson,

First of all : congratulations! And before I give you my numbers, I want to thank you for all the learningfull posts I could read from you.

But this one ...?... I too have 2 kids born on the 25th of May, with 2 years in between, but almost on the same time too ( at 1 PM) , in the same room, both born with the help of the same man, my brother-in-law who is a doctor... You see: nothing special. Although, when people asked me how I managed this, the only idea that came up was a kind of proudness The first child (girl) we gave the name Pascale/Michel and the 2nd (boy) Michel/Pascale as a kind of reminder of the similarity of both, but also a kind of name-game (i.e. the names given
here are a kind of mirroring and yet complementary).
So, my first post is far from being spiritual you see.
Go to Top of Page

Chaz

USA
129 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2012 :  10:48:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Apparently the TV and I are really in sync these days, despite the fact I never bother to watch it. I had a pretty cool one yesterday during samyama. The exact moment I let go of the strength sutra, I overheard the TV in the next room go "...the strength you need..." and strength was said exactly as I let it go.

Pretty powerful stuff.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2012 :  11:38:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hahaha... how's this for synchronicity Chaz... I had forgotten I'd opened this topic until approx 10:45pm EST today, at which time I opened the thread, read through the responses, clicked back to Active Topics and low and behold, there's your new post. Had been two days since anyone else had posted here and we both end up coming to this thread in the same 5 minutes.

@Running Water: Awesome!! I have to ask though.... your wife's brother delivered her/your children!?? Woa, hahaha. I like the "name mirroring!" Cool idea. My daughters were both born in the early morning, just a few hours difference between their birth times as well. Anyway, welcome to the forum!!

Thanks for all the great stories folks! My hope is that we can continue to share neat synchronicities as we feel inclined to and spur ourselves onward, deeper into the mystery and the awe.

Love!
Carson
Go to Top of Page

Chaz

USA
129 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2012 :  12:26:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well here's some more synchronicity for you; it's one of my slow nights, I have nothing to do and that usually triggers my hunt for new "tools" and inspiration on the path. Found myself looking through the Living Unbound website with your interview playing in the background. Very inspirational. Then I came to see your reply here.

I'm wondering what the world would be like if everybody was in sync like this. Maybe we already are. I can't help but feel mesmerized by the infinite complexity of our universe, and it's all so subtle.

Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2012 :  12:53:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I get the in-sync thoughts between me and others as well. sometimes someone wants to say something and I say that before they say it or the other way around....

Sometimes I also think that I want something or I get a sense like if it is food-related then the smell of the food that I think I'll make for myself, but it turns out that another person wants that thing and I have no desire for it at all. lol

Or at times it happens that I think of something happening and a while can be weeks after, it happens!!! That is really neat

I also see those numbers like 11:11 and 4:44 pretty frequently that it is now pretty much normal...

Really cool stuff and cool things people

Great thread Carson
Go to Top of Page

Chaz

USA
129 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2012 :  05:08:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thought I'd share this to keep this thread active and before I forget. It was a nice little synchronicity for me too.

I was out with a few friends the other night, and I was thinking about one particular friend of mine who's new in my life and I'm very fond of. Mentally I'm thinking damn, what an amazing person this is, I really like this person. And then I started to wonder if they might feel the same for me or the exact opposite... A habitual worry of mine. And not a minute later, out of the deep blue while we're all silent, my friend says "Chaz, I love you." I was so shocked I don't think I even responded with such synchronistic grace.

Just thought I'd share since it was pretty heart warming for me. God shows me every day I'm loved, and there is much to love. Whenever I worry, he reassures me in some way there is no need to. Synchronicity at its finest.

Edited by - Chaz on Jul 21 2012 06:17:21 AM
Go to Top of Page

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2012 :  8:21:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow! Such beautiful stories!!

Carson, flabbergasted

Have been noticing a lot of this lately.. To the point that I've stopped being surprised by them..

This morning, I was meditating and focusing on "the cave of the heart", something I had not planned on beforehand.. Finished, and as is my habit, picked up a book to read while having coffee - randomly, the Uddhava Gita. Opened to a random page - it was Krishna's instructions to Uddhava on the practice of finding and opening the cave of the heart!! Reading it had me in tears, with severe pain and expansion in my chest that lasted a few hours..

Synchronicity, whew!

Love,
kami
Go to Top of Page

Anduril

Belgium
6 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2012 :  4:05:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I love it Carson! Beautiful names by the way

I have a couple to share as well!

20/12/2010 - A picture is worth a thousand words

My wife asks me to write the Christmas card for my parents and suddenly an inspiration comes. I draw a Heart and write : "A picture is worth a thousand words, All the Best for 2011"

5 minutes later, I read the same sentence in Lucid Dreaming from Waggoner.

27/12/2010 - Waggoner, again

I answer a question on nightmares on a forum where I write : "It's only recently that I decided to face my fears and then to send love and compassion."

5-10 minutes later I read the same sentence in Lucid Dreaming... 2 pages later, I read that he's born on the same day as me ;-)

28/01/2011 - The street lamp

Early morning before 7AM, they came to replace the bulb of the street lamp just in front of our bedroom window. It was blinking every now and then, making the
luminosity fluctuating in our bedroom, day/night, day/night, etc. It had been more than 2 years that I was telling myself almost every night that I should
call the commune to get this bulb replaced.

They came early on my birthday, my first candle was lit ;-)

05/02/2011 - Intuition retrieval

Saturday I stayed in the car while my wife was doing the grocery shopping. My youngest daughter was sleeping. I started meditating when without realizing I was
thinking about the mother of an old school friend who was sick. I imagined doing a retrieval and showing her the direction of the light. The day after, my mother told
me she had died last Thursday. It had been more than 20 years that I did not see either the old school friend or her mother. She was a friend of my mum.

06/02/2011 - The necklace

My older daughter lost her necklace, a Christmas gift from her godmother. We were looking for more than one hour everywhere, without luck.
During my evening meditation, thoughts about the necklace were passing by. One hour later, I had a flash. It slipped into a drawer with diapers. I remove 2 of them and there it was. My wife already looked in that drawer but missed it.

07/04/2011 - Telepathy

While commuting in the morning, I thought about some friends we hadn't seen since a long time. I told myself we must invite them for dinner. Later on that day while giving the bath to my daughters, my wife comes back from the osteopath. I'm telling her we must invite someone. She stops me and tell me that she invited those friends earlier in the afternoon. She apologizes not to have asked me before. I laughed ;-)

28/04/2011 - 10 years wedding birthday & Whisky

I ordered a couple of Whisky bottles in February. There had been some shipping and damage issues, one package had been lost. Well, in the end I got everything
I ordered. The day of my wedding birthday my mom calls me to tell me that my dad found 2 packages in a toilet room near the entry porch where nobody goes anymore... 10 bottles of whisky waiting since a couple of months. Nice wedding gift ;-)

08/05/2011 - Mother's day - Baby bird

Today is Mother's day. Still in bed after our daughters have given their gifts to their mum, we're listening to the radio. Someone explains what to do if we find
a baby bird whether it has fluff or feathers. 10 minutes later my wife goes downstairs in our garden and shout after me. Our cat is playing with a terrorized
baby bird. I take it and install it in a tree nearby and lock the cat inside the house, smiling ;-)

18/02/2012 - Rubik's cube

My daughter brings me this cube I have since I'm a kid but I could never solved this puzzle. I decide to learn how to do solve it in the end... thanks to a couple of youtube videos :-) She's really happy when she found it back each color on the right place. I have a great feeling of relieve... I could remove it from my long standing todo list. The next day I take a heroic-fantasy comic I bought 2 days before where the hero, Lanfeust must resolve a rubik's cube during a dragon flight....

I stopped writing about those synchronicities but I'm still puzzled by them ;-)

I also noticed there is a direct correlation with my grounding level and the height I see sparrow hawks flying. When I see them on the ground, I know I'm well grounded ;-)

Lately I started to see triple numbers going in a reverse order, starting from 666 on a highway during our vacation in Switzerland. It's like a countdown... Dunno what will happen after I see the last 111. I'm at 222 now...

I went through a deep relieve couple of weeks ago when I realized after much suffering 'I' do not exist. I will post on that experience later on. Still in the settle down phase. A few days after I was directed to a book explaining what happened to me, Gateless gatecrasher. I started reading that book and the next day one of my colleagues sitting nearby crashed his car in the company parking gate... Since then, I'm calling him gatecrasher :-)

Love & Light,

Anduril
Go to Top of Page

Leo17

USA
29 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2012 :  8:58:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Chaz

Found myself looking through the Living Unbound website with your interview playing in the background. Very inspirational.

Weird. I am reading through this thread now, also discovered the Living Unbound website, also listening to Carson's interview in the background as I read this!!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000