Enlightenment Milestones
 Rooted !!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2012 :  03:28:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I thought I'd share an awesome experience I had during my two sittings yesterday. There is a lot of talk on Kundalini awakenings, which if I've understood correctly, is latent sexual energy sitting there in the root and sacral area but I have not seen anything on opening of the root chakra itself (yeah, I know we do not concentrate on chakras in AYP but there is no denying that they do get open through our practices). Well, I experienced my root chakra opening during SB. My bum "dissolved" and the spinal nerve (no longer tiny, but abt 10cm in diameter) drops down infinitely into the earth. I could see a surge of energy from the earth rushing up the tube, up the spinal column and out of my crown into infinity! I felt like a straw with energy flowing from the Universe into the earth and from the earth into the Universe. Looking down I could see earth colours - orange/ brownish into darkness ; looking up - greenish blue indigo into darkness. That was the awesome part. The not-so-cool part happened later when I tried getting to sleep. I was so energized I could not sleep all night. I felt I was still leaking energy from my ends ; so I tried closing my crown with my hands, then closing my root, but that simply made the energy pop out of my heart area. So I spend a long time, plugging the holes in me. I really felt like a straw with holes in it!

Sey

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2012 :  03:32:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
I was still leaking energy from my ends

nice scenery ..enjoy it as long as it is pleasant and ur functional in daily life
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2012 :  5:36:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome!
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2012 :  02:23:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks! All back to routine now.

Sey
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2012 :  02:28:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
chop wood carry water
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2012 :  03:18:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
lovely!
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2012 :  03:34:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
All was not "back to routine" as I thought. Integrating the earth's denser energies into the two-way flow has not been a walk in the park. It has left me feeling "un-holy" and struggling.

But guess who has just fallen into my lap like a gift from heaven? - a Tibetan Lama !

Sey
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000