Enlightenment Milestones
 Writing a book and cried
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2012 :  04:43:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Wow, what an experience. I have managed to write my first book and have been going over it and re-writing it. I was trying to come up with something to explain the 'experience' of finding the true self.

I was writing this short piece over and over and the words just would not come, then, instead I realised I was using my Ego to write the words and I let the self speak. The words I wrote made me cry with joy, they looked like radiance and love on the page, as if the words had faded and burned away leaving only the beauty behind them. My heart just exploded outwards in a huge rush. It was completely unexpected. I realised I wasn't writing this for me at all.

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2012 :  06:16:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2012 :  07:17:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
looking fwd to reading this
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2012 :  07:35:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
....[img]icon_heart.gif[/img]
Go to Top of Page

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2012 :  2:45:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Can't wait!! [img]icon_heart.gif[/img]

Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2012 :  8:38:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Look forward as well.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2012 :  8:04:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Karl! I'll be standing by for any editorial assistance--if still needed!

Onward with the flow of crystallized, symbolic, tone-producing vibrations intended for absorption by eyes and ears (aka words).
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2012 :  05:48:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
where is your book by now Karl?

I'm looking forward to reading it.

[img]icon_heart.gif[/img]
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2012 :  12:59:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Namath

where is your book by now Karl?

I'm looking forward to reading it.

[img]icon_heart.gif[/img]

I'm on the final re draft before letting Bodhi get his red pen out.
Go to Top of Page

lufa1212

India
45 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2012 :  03:20:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations, dear karl....it's one thing to experience and another to write it all down......a very tough job for me at least

Would love to read it

lufa1212
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000