I am Enlightened
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Giacomo

78 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2012 :  09:33:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
This is my story, so listen well
So many years I dwelled

Listening to Moses, Jesus and Muhammed
Even Krishna and Buddah, they also passed..

Always climbing and searching for God
Not knowing what I sought, how long will it last?

After some years came yoga
silencing the mind, is it this I wanted to find?

Still not finding Truth
Who am I? Where do I go?
Why is this secret so hard to grasp?

The paradox is that there is no enlightenment
stop seeking and you shall find,

That there is only the foolish mind..

In a way you are God, the first principle,
when you die, you are the last principle
You ARE the alpha and omega, with only ONE chance
ONE life to live..

you see the world through your eyes
ear, smell, taste.. Stop searching, what a waste!

There is no God to find,
if there was, He would be holding your hand,
like a father knowing his son,
protecting you from harm

Live your life to the fullest, be good with your family and friends
find her or him to make love too.. Let go of the guilt and sorrow,
maybe you'll live to see tomorrow?

Ethics and love are all you need,
don't you understand, that this is 'the seed'

let it grow till you become a Light,
empty your mind, leave it all behind!

Yesterday is only your memory
Tomorrow is only mystery
Today is a Gift, live it by the moment, enjoy, love life

It is true when they say: 'there is 'nothingness'
Dont be searching guru's, sages or wonders
It's a never ending-way
For spiritual services, they will want you to pay..

Today, the day I can really and finally say: I am really En-lightened

I, You, They 'are', we are, now. Only now. Be real.. Be yourself.. Be free!

Au revoir my friends and Thank You!

An Enlightened 'Master' that is no master,
there are no Masters,
I am my own Free Master

Giacomo

Edited by - Giacomo on Aug 07 2012 10:51:35 AM

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2012 :  2:31:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
When you think you are, then you are not.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2012 :  2:50:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Who is this I?
Go to Top of Page

Giacomo

78 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2012 :  4:02:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
There is No Enlightenment and when I say there is no enlightenment, it is the contradiction of there is enlightenment, instead of there is or there is not, I tell you, it is non-existing.. It is nothing

When I say I am Enlightened, You should know, that I know, that there is 'nothing'.. A contradictio in terminis.

Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2012 :  4:09:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Do you still experience anger or irritation? Is it a state of timelessness?

Thanks.

Go to Top of Page

Giacomo

78 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2012 :  6:57:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
There is only this moment, memories don't bother me, they only exist in my mind, plans for the futur neither, anger/irritation don't exist, only acceptance of the present moment
Go to Top of Page

Giacomo

78 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2012 :  7:08:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
There is no judgement of 'good' or 'wrong'. What is, is.. I can live life how I want, free of religious burdens, free of judgement, in the eternal moment of the now. Death doesn't scare the ego, it is a natural part of life. Desire for richness/fame/women are gone.

Sure I'll work for money to provide food and shelter for the body, sure I will have sex, sure I will... but it doesn't bother me.. If 'this' moment is the last, I won't miss a thing. A 'futur' moment is unknown, non-existing, nothing. So if life ends 'this' moment, you lose nothing.

Emotionally, I feel a calm ocean, even when many people would cry their eyes out. Emotionally, I feel a calm ocean, even when many people would thrill of joy.

I just know.. Maheswari asks me: who is this I? When enlightenment/non-enlightenment comes, the I stays, the body stays. But you'll behave differently

Karl said: when you think you are, you are not. I don't think I am enlightened. I know I am enlightened/not-enlightend.. That I just AM.. I AM (surprisely simple, it was there all along.. I AM)

Think about the word enlightenment.. Enlighten the burden, be free, leave the chains behind

Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2012 :  07:56:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
When someone says they are enlightened, how can you tell they are not faking it?
Go to Top of Page

kaserdar

91 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2012 :  08:11:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
If there is enlightenment why there is still a need to post it here?
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2012 :  09:45:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Giacomo

There is only this moment, memories don't bother me, they only exist in my mind, plans for the futur neither, anger/irritation don't exist, only acceptance of the present moment

Hi Giacomo,

I suspect, but am open to other experiences, that if you look closely enough, all emotions will still arise at times. Even if it is just for the briefest of moments, or at minimum as energy impulses which are a form of feedback about your environment, even when the labels are no longer there.
Go to Top of Page

kevincann

USA
335 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2012 :  12:11:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Enlightenment is really overrated. You create a world where
you are right and everyone else is wrong.

You create a fragile space, where concepts matter, where feelings
matter, where you've put a skewer in life (with one of those
oven thermometers) and call it done!

Life is never done. Perceptions come and go.

Enlightenment is in fact a word, a concept. Enlightenment is
not the free flow of life as the wholeness it has always been,
even before we learn the obnoxious word enlightenment.

I hope to never become enlightened; that would suck.

Now wholeness; the free flow of life without trying to restrict
it; that can drop out of the sky on one. But I don't know anyone
who goes running down the street going, "I'm whole! whole!
Sweet Jesus I'm whole!".

Wholeness is in fact, the real deal, without any of the bullsh*t.

Love,

Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Giacomo

78 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2012 :  11:16:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by kevincann

Sweet Jesus I'm whole!".

Love,

Kevin

That I do mean!!!! Bravo!

Go to Top of Page

Giacomo

78 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2012 :  11:18:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Anthem11

quote:

Hi Giacomo,

I suspect, but am open to other experiences, that if you look closely enough, all emotions will still arise at times. Even if it is just for the briefest of moments, or at minimum as energy impulses which are a form of feedback about your environment, even when the labels are no longer there.

Indeed Anthem, you recognise those emotions for what they are: emotions, momentary impulses, and you respond logically with serenity and control
Go to Top of Page

Giacomo

78 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2012 :  11:19:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Etherfish

When someone says they are enlightened, how can you tell they are not faking it?

You could suspect they are faking it when they claim to be enlightened and begin asking you money to show you the way

There is no way to be shown

Edited by - Giacomo on Aug 08 2012 11:58:12 PM
Go to Top of Page

Giacomo

78 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2012 :  11:21:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by kaserdar

Cause I wanted to I had the choice to post or not to post.Either way it would have been the same.

It's a post without attachement nor a urge for recognition. It's just a post ;)
Go to Top of Page

kevincann

USA
335 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2012 :  12:34:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

Sweet Jesus I'm whole!".

Love,

Kevin

So Brahma, Buddha and Christ would post their enlightenment messages on the AYPSITE.org internet
chat forum if they returned today and they felt like it?

Let me also ask you this:

If tomorrow Brahma, Buddha and Christ decided to start the end of the world,
which one would get their way?

Would they do rock paper scissors for it? I'm just curious.
If you could answer this to my satisfaction and delight,
that would put a huge smile on my face and that would be a
wonderful gift to me, as I'd love an answer to that conundrum,
which an enlightened being should be able to answer.

Love,

Kev
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2012 :  04:23:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2012 :  04:24:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

Cause I wanted to I had the choice to post or not to post.Either way it would have been the same.

Once upon a time I too posted something similar to that which you have posted. I knew these things on a refined intellectual level, but you will bump into the ground, just don't be surprised when the balloon deflates.

It's necessary to go through this expansion and contraction, it's part of the process of opening the eyes. When they are finally open, then you will see truly how foolish the idea of enlightenment is, but how necessary it is to the process.

It's easy to say there is no becoming, that there is no path, there is no enlightenment, but those are all created concepts and as such have solid reality until the point at which they cease to have meaning. It isn't that they are wrong at all, in the context of the world we sense around us they are entirely right. It's only when they cease to have meaning that they have ceased to have meaning, until then they are valid.

It's a challenge to explain this. Those who are already awake are visible in their writing, they are defined by a realisation of this meaninglessness. They do not consider themselves anything but surrendered to the inevitable, they accept their concrete ness of form with good nature and total acceptance. This is because awakening is a humbling experience, like finding you have swum one length of a swimming pool and been thrown into an infinite ocean where all hope of success is drowned. It produces utter humility and tolerance as out pouring love for everyone and everything.

That you play these games is fine, it is easier in a sense for others simply to find their own level, which all do in time anyway, there is no need for correction. However sometimes we can be caught in an intellectual dead end where the Ego claims enlightenment for its own. I experienced this and I read it in your words. Those on this forum shook me up and out of it, even as I felt deflated and banged about, trying to maintain my enlightened ( haha ) footing I realised that this false thing had to be smashed.

If you let them, they will smash that ego construct for you, they are being kind because they understand. I hope you take this in the sense it is meant as often I think these days that simply saying nothing and watching is the right action.
Go to Top of Page

Giacomo

78 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2012 :  07:13:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

quote:

Sweet Jesus I'm whole!".

Love,

Kevin

So Brahma, Buddha and Christ would post their enlightenment messages on the AYPSITE.org internet
chat forum if they returned today and they felt like it?

Let me also ask you this:

If tomorrow Brahma, Buddha and Christ decided to start the end of the world,

Would they do rock paper scissors for it? I'm just curious.
If you could answer this to my satisfaction and delight,
that would put a huge smile on my face and that would be a
wonderful gift to me, as I'd love an answer to that conundrum,
which an enlightened being should be able to answer.

Love,

Kev

Brahma, Buddah & Christ don't exist, only through letters and perception, there is no 'what if' there only 'is'
Go to Top of Page

Giacomo

78 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2012 :  07:16:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by karl

quote:

quote:

Once upon a time I too posted something similar to that which you have posted. I knew these things on a refined intellectual level, but you will bump into the ground, just don't be surprised when the balloon deflates.

It's necessary to go through this expansion and contraction, it's part of the process of opening the eyes. When they are finally open, then you will see truly how foolish the idea of enlightenment is, but how necessary it is to the process.

It's easy to say there is no becoming, that there is no path, there is no enlightenment, but those are all created concepts and as such have solid reality until the point at which they cease to have meaning. It isn't that they are wrong at all, in the context of the world we sense around us they are entirely right. It's only when they cease to have meaning that they have ceased to have meaning, until then they are valid.

It's a challenge to explain this. Those who are already awake are visible in their writing, they are defined by a realisation of this meaninglessness. They do not consider themselves anything but surrendered to the inevitable, they accept their concrete ness of form with good nature and total acceptance. This is because awakening is a humbling experience, like finding you have swum one length of a swimming pool and been thrown into an infinite ocean where all hope of success is drowned. It produces utter humility and tolerance as out pouring love for everyone and everything.

That you play these games is fine, it is easier in a sense for others simply to find their own level, which all do in time anyway, there is no need for correction. However sometimes we can be caught in an intellectual dead end where the Ego claims enlightenment for its own. I experienced this and I read it in your words. Those on this forum shook me up and out of it, even as I felt deflated and banged about, trying to maintain my enlightened ( haha ) footing I realised that this false thing had to be smashed.

If you let them, they will smash that ego construct for you, they are being kind because they understand. I hope you take this in the sense it is meant as often I think these days that simply saying nothing and watching is the right action.

Someone who is free can choose to do nothing, say nothing and watch. Someone who is free can choose to do something, say something and watch.

Creativity is action. Mind is action. Action on the mirror of pure consciousness. A painter who paints his painting on a white sheet.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2012 :  08:35:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Brahma, Buddah & Christ don't exist, only through letters and perception, there is no 'what if' there only 'is'

this means u dont exist either...but then who is writing those posts?
Go to Top of Page

kevincann

USA
335 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2012 :  10:27:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

It is always the wise man who misses the simple answer.

Love,

Kevin
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2012 :  1:12:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Someone who is free can choose to do nothing, say nothing and watch. Someone who is free can choose to do something, say something and watch.

Creativity is action. Mind is action. Action on the mirror of pure consciousness. A painter who paints his painting on a white sheet.

So sure are you ( best Yoda voice ).

Free of what ?
Go to Top of Page

kevincann

USA
335 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2012 :  2:36:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by karl

quote:

So sure are you ( best Yoda voice ).

Free of what ?

Karl,

I always took you for one of the Naugahide Jedi

(you know, like Samual L. Jackson, who never left his
LazyBoy comfy chair during Episode 2 at all! Except for
1 second to die I think.

LOL.

Love,

Kevin
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2012 :  2:40:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
More like a naughty Jedi.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2012 :  7:20:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You know you are placing yourself in my age group by using the word "Naugahide" Ha

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000