Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Just curious
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SparklingDiamond

Australia
227 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2012 :  11:43:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
What is the reason when we post here, it does not automatically appear on the forum?
Why is it moderated?

Thanks,

M

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2012 :  12:57:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Because not all posts stick to the rules of the forum so they are checked first. The forums generally get a lot of spam which has to be thrown out and sometimes people post in the wrong categories.
Go to Top of Page

SparklingDiamond

Australia
227 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2012 :  06:06:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Karl.

I thought maybe it was due to flame wars, but I am yet to see any here on this most awesome board!! No one being rude and disruptive. Such a pleasant change to other boards !!
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2012 :  07:45:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by SparklingDiamond

I thought maybe it was due to flame wars, but I am yet to see any here on this most awesome board!! No one being rude and disruptive. Such a pleasant change to other boards !!

Yes... the moderators do a great job keeping the flames under control. Thank you moderators and Yogani for giving us a space to share and be ourselves without fear of judgement.
Mutual respect for one and all helps give everyone a space to open and grow.
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2012 :  09:39:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by SparklingDiamond
Such a pleasant change to other boards !!

I've noticed that too when I first joined, and I think it gives people selection to have such diversity on the net without restricting opinion and expression. My impression is that a lot of members here are deeply committed to a spiritual path, family life, and careers or studies to leave much room for idle or trivial things, which only helps keep post quality exceptionally high.
Go to Top of Page

SparklingDiamond

Australia
227 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2012 :  12:14:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, the members here are interested in becoming better, more evolved people,

I feel so blessed to have found this board, and that someone, like Yogani, would take the time and energy to share sooo much wisdom from the ages to help others, without asking anything in return!!

Maria
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000