Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Weird eye effect during SB and DM
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SparklingDiamond

Australia
227 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2012 :  03:51:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Sorry posted in the wrong forum.

Last night, I did my meditation quite late

Had been up listening to Yogani speak about SB and it was most interesting.

So i practised my 5mins of SB and then 20mins of DM'

But as i started into deep meditation after the SB, my eyes started to feel weird. It felt like currents of energy running through both of my eyes, I stayed focused as much as I could on my mantra, and it eased off.

I have never had this effect before, could anyone maybe explain what this is? It wasn't like a REM effect of the eyes, which I have have bfre this was specifically current charges.

I would liken it to rapid currents flowing/running through a river, very quickly moving

Blessings

Maria

Edited by - SparklingDiamond on Aug 22 2012 03:57:23 AM

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2012 :  04:52:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
all kinds of sensations come and go. I would just relax your eyes and let the energy go where it will. I can promise that it will keep changing with time
Go to Top of Page

SparklingDiamond

Australia
227 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2012 :  05:15:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Victor.

It would be good to know what it is, even if it does keep changing. :)
Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2012 :  07:02:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Energy was moving more intensly thorugh your eyes. Thats all =P

SBP increases the energy flow, so all is fine. Resistances like that will decrease and you will less and less feel gross energy flows. Then you will observe more subtle energetic happennigs and those will smooth out aswell. Everything will smooth out and go deeper and deeper into silent bliss and joy and love output with less and less energy surges.

The only important factor is to keep up the practice and self pace as needed. Enjoy the ride :)
Go to Top of Page

SparklingDiamond

Australia
227 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2012 :  08:48:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Holy.

Energy felt quite different and intense.

I am going to bed right after my meditation (as I do it last thing at night, after my chores are all done), and its giving me very restful sleep, and less sleep needed

Blessings,'

Maria
Go to Top of Page

sambo

Australia
35 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2012 :  07:13:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit sambo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey sparklingdiamond
The last 2 or so weeks i have been having the same thing except its thoughout the day also not just whilst sitting. The energy even makes my eyes twitch at times especially after doing a yoga asana class.
I'm sure we will be fine in due time (:
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000