Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Dm/Pranayama question
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

traderpr

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2012 :  10:31:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi guys! hope you all are doing well!. Just wanted to ask you guys,

its a feeling : For about the past 3 weeks, while dm , i always tend

to focus my attention on my breath i really don't know why...always..

the thing is, sometimes i take a really nice long and deep breath

that's about 5-10 minutes in the session). And while holding it its

like, how can i describe it, another stage of breath? i do not force

the holding or anything. and when i cant hold anymore, comfortably i just get a little more air and exhale slowly and calmly.

this feeling im trying to explain, actually feels good, feels like i am inside something?bubble or something.., it feels like my breath its absorbed when this feeling happens, but im not exhaling, sometimes breathing though the nose but the feeling is in the skull just above the nose..?...Just sharing and wondering about my experience. thx all !. good day!

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2012 :  09:20:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the AYP forums traderpr!

Thanks for sharing this with us!

I would suggest not trying to focus much on the breath (or analyze it) and just enjoy the feelings that come with the rest (without getting attached to the experiences)! A lot happens to us during our rest period... just resting will help what you are experiencing with the breath integrate and change along to way to what you need.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000