Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Can only trace half the spine up
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

vantagepoint

United Kingdom
6 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2012 :  11:53:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Namaste,

I have been meditating on and off for a very long time, recently started AYP DM and enjoying it. I have tried to add SB however, it seems that i can trace the spinal nerve from the level of my heart to the forehead very easily however I have no sense of it from root to the level of the heart.

I am finding it difficult to even visualise it at that level. The moment i try to visualise it at the root my attention leaps to very tangible feeling at the level of the heart and up to crown and then forehead.

Any suggestions/feedback would be helpful.

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2012 :  1:41:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hello vantagepoint and welcome to the forums!
it is not important to imagine every part of the spine....just follow the simple technique of SBP and things will be taken care of....
check this lesson out:
http://www.aypsite.org/44.html
Go to Top of Page

vantagepoint

United Kingdom
6 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2012 :  2:11:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Very useful many thanks for the link. These forums are truly an act of grace by the divine.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000