AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 sensitivity
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2012 :  02:56:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello All;

Facing a little issue lately :)

I've become extremely sensitive to physical pain.A little hit or little cut can cause so much pain.

The normal pain that one would feel in a certain accident,in my case it's multiplied by at least 5 times.& as if the pain is felt in all my being not localized in particular place.

It's not only a sensation...the body is discolored easily as well...red,green and then purple

That's from one side,from the other side,too much sensitivity to people's energies around...there're certain energies that can make me feel ...no matter how nice they look or speak.

I'm at a certain stage where I avoid anything touching my body.

The only exception are my nieces and nephews(Children)...they don't give me a chance anyway...they throw themselves on me :)

In reality,I have to pay a visit to dentist,hairdresser...etc but something about their energies make me refuse they touch this body...

Great!little by little I might reach a stage where I lock myself in a room and not come in contact with anyone...because of this energy thing!

Salam

Edited by - Namath on Jul 08 2012 02:58:42 AM

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2012 :  06:58:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Namath

I've become extremely sensitive to physical pain.A little hit or little cut can cause so much pain.

The normal pain that one would feel in a certain accident,in my case it's multiplied by at least 5 times.& as if the pain is felt in all my being not localized in particular place.

It's not only a sensation...the body is discolored easily as well...red,green and then purple

My daughter has this as well... it is a vitamin deficiency that causes this in her (she forgets to take her vitamins ).
Do you take vitamin supplements?

PS: there is another reason for it, diabetes, so if you are concerned maybe get tested for this as well.
Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2012 :  08:23:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
@Namath

perhaps try amaroli? In this body here it brings a strong insensibility towards physical pain, cold/hot feelings etc. It is not as strong right now as it was the starting year, but it is still there.

Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2012 :  12:49:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Shanti;

I take multivitamin but I dislike it...so I take it once or twice a week not daily!can be the reason!I'll double check on that.

It's unlikely to be diabetes.we don't have diabetes in the family.Also no diabetes symptoms over here...A cut is not slow to heal ...it just pains much more than before.

thank you Shanti...I'll email you,there's more on this matter :)

@Holy: Never considered it before but why not.I'll re-read the lessons to make sure I'm ready for it.I'm not totally vegetarian.I have fish sometimes in addition to multivitamin .

thank you for the advice.

Love.

Go to Top of Page

yogishankar

USA
83 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2012 :  1:04:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Namath

I don't understand the reason from your end for posting in Kundalini forum. Is it due to Kundalini awakening?

Long ago, before Kundalini awakening, I had similar problem. I was living in an ashram. Seniors and masters felt that I had not been eating food and my prana (energy) was depleting very fast. I used to feel tired and so much pain. They made it a point to feed me 5 times a day since I wake up and also various yogas were taught to me (pre-dominantly on Pranayama).

Though I am a vegetarian by choice, masters and Guru asked me to eat well including NV in those days.

Guru went to the extent of advising me that God love those who take care of their body well. In fact that was very first lesson taught to me, in Tantra.

Please eat well, relax well. Human form is rare. We cannot afford to miss this life. So let us have energy to achieve whatever we desire.

Edited by - yogishankar on Jul 08 2012 1:26:27 PM
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2012 :  2:04:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I weren't sure where to post this actually :)but I felt it's something that developed with practices.

I admit I have to eat better.. you see I can be burping as if I'm full even though I haven't eaten anything and then I hear my stomach screaming from hunger...It's confusing!

I make sure I have one good meal per day & fruits when possible.Other than that,can't force myself to eat!

Go to Top of Page

yogishankar

USA
83 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2012 :  4:00:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Namath

I weren't sure where to post this actually :)but I felt it's something that developed with practices.

I admit I have to eat better.. you see I can be burping as if I'm full even though I haven't eaten anything and then I hear my stomach screaming from hunger...It's confusing!

I make sure I have one good meal per day & fruits when possible.Other than that,can't force myself to eat!

Skin color changing is not a good sign. So please visit doctor immediately.

Where there is no solid food, gas occupies the (empty) space. So eat food in time, whether you are hungry or not.

Love & Grace

Edited by - yogishankar on Jul 08 2012 5:00:19 PM
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2012 :  6:12:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by yogishankar
So eat food in time, whether you are hungry or not.

Love & Grace

Tried applying this advice for a day....I feel so bad.Nausea & stomach bloated....No more force feeding myself.

skin discoloring is much better option...

Only kidding!will do a blood test and see if there's any nutrient- deficiency soon.

thank you for your care.

Love.
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2012 :  09:26:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear ones;

Nothing wrong with my body...just extra skin sensitivity due to the extreme weather nowadays.
I quit having any diary products as per a friend's advice.Appetite is back to normal and no discomfort in stomach anymore :)

Salam
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000