AYPsite.org Forum
 Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Spontaneous frenum cutting
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

inquirer

13 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2012 :  8:43:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi there,

Since the spontanteous movements started to occur there's been a lot of mudras and asans that I'd love to be able to explain, but this one is really special and easy to describe, so I'll share it here:

Sometimes (usually after lying in corpse pose after meditation) I feel strong urge to stick my tongue as far as I can down to my right cheek, than to the left one. After that I stick the tongue out and down in the front of my face so that it touches the teeth and have to move it left and right against them, while pressing strongly downwards.
If I'd repeat it many times it would result in cutting the frenum by the teeth! Has anyone experienced it? Do you think that it's an instinct of cutting the frenum?
I'm pretty sure that's the reason, based on the internal phenomena that I feel (ecstatic 'reward' for pressing the tongue down and moving fast against the teeth), but I'd like to hear from you about it.

Anibaru

Chile
72 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2012 :  12:02:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That looks like some form of talabya kriya at least the part of going down and pressing downwards is very similar to talabya.
It s a technique that is usually given in some Kriya yoga initiation.

Now the part of moving left to right sounds very interesting.

Keep up with it!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000