A Vision.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2012 :  01:32:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi

I see in meditation a white mosque...maybe a church I don't know...It's all white on white & I say it's a mosque because of its dome...& there are lot of pigeons around...last time I've seen a scenery that vividly was before deciding to go to Tiru...I saw the Shiva temple :
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumbl...184Wb26q.jpg

I had no clue what that architectural structure is.kept asking friends if they know of any trapezoidal structure that's huge ....sand-like color...No luck...In a month or so,I had interest in knowing Ramana more & had so much love towards him(& still) .So I decided to visit his Shrine & Ashram....& Over there, I've seen the temple for the first time.

Will wait & see how this mosque manifests in physical realm.When such sceneries happen & manifest later on,I can't but smile as all of this life scenario is predestined & we sometimes are given glimpses of that truth...

Love.

Edited by - Namath on Jun 16 2012 01:34:42 AM

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2012 :  04:00:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
One of my early visions was a huge crystal dome full of light and colour.
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2012 :  12:31:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by karl

that looks like a mosque with a party inside

A dear friend today told me of his intention to visit Turkey next month & on his plan is visiting Aya sofia Mosque/Church & he asked me if I can join him.

http://www.travelblog.org/Photos/3550128
can be my vision...but where are the pigeons?

[img]icon_heart.gif[/img]

Edited by - Namath on Jun 16 2012 12:37:57 PM
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2012 :  12:39:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Namath... My parents visite Aya Sofia once and there were a lot of pigeon around the place...

On the other hand... I've had a vision of a white tower with white doves flying around it once and another friend of mine have had the exact same vision... Don't know if this comes near...

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2012 :  12:44:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've had some pretty intense visions... stuff I will never forget because it was more real than life, more vivid, more meaningful.

But nothing from the visions has transpired in the physical realm. So in my experience, having a vision does not indicate that it will manifest in the physical realm.
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2012 :  2:31:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

Dear Namath... My parents visite Aya Sofia once and there were a lot of pigeon around the place...

On the other hand... I've had a vision of a white tower with white doves flying around it once and another friend of mine have had the exact same vision... Don't know if this comes near...

Love,
Ananda

quote:
Originally posted by tonightsthenight

I've had some pretty intense visions... stuff I will never forget because it was more real than life, more vivid, more meaningful.

But nothing from the visions has transpired in the physical realm. So in my experience, having a vision does not indicate that it will manifest in the physical realm.

Thanx Ananda

Over here tonightsthenight[,visions were always meaningful even if not related directly to my person.

I remember when Ananda visited Tunis for the first time,I was seeing lot of white walls in meditation...& in dreams followed by a muslim wearing all white carrying a sword to kill me [my ego]...I later met this guy through Ananda on facebook & he's a friend now.

But yea the white walls are everywhere in Tunis...visions visions visions...can be entertaining

Salam
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2012 :  4:18:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Namath

quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

Love,
Ananda

That's pretty cool Namath!

I wouldn't mind stuff like that happening to me but it hasn't so far.

quote:
Originally posted by tonightsthenight

Thanx Ananda

Over here tonightsthenight[,visions were always meaningful even if not related directly to my person.

I remember when Ananda visited Tunis for the first time,I was seeing lot of white walls in meditation...& in dreams followed by a muslim wearing all white carrying a sword to kill me [my ego]...I later met this guy through Ananda on facebook & he's a friend now.

But yea the white walls are everywhere in Tunis...visions visions visions...can be entertaining

Salam

Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2012 :  6:44:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

that looks like a mosque with a party inside

A dear friend today told me of his intention to visit Turkey next month & on his plan is visiting Aya sofia Mosque/Church & he asked me if I can join him.

http://www.travelblog.org/Photos/3550128
can be my vision...but where are the pigeons?

Yes, it was very funky. I would have stayed there but for Yoganis instruction regarding scenery.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2012 :  8:26:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Karl is a funky cat full of groovy vibrations that are permeating a tiny island inhabited by lots of other funky cats talking with funny accents...which I very much enjoy hearing. But I digress...

Namath...you might have an interest in SACRED GEOMETRY. That stuff fascinates me, and early on in meditation, I was seeing lots of symbols and architectural structures as well.

Here's a really neat video called "The Fingerprint of God":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ibc8sD5sgw

It also celebrates the majesty of individuality (which will probably make some of the non-duality extremists and ego-killers squirm). There is a slight theological slant to the video, but the science is splendid. Enjoy.
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2012 :  01:15:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Yes, it was very funky. I would have stayed there but for Yoganis instruction regarding scenery.

yea...that keeps crossing my thoughts every time a vision pass by.But you see Yogani-ji whether I discard it as scenery or treat it as fun...it's happening anyway.

I'm Sure Yogani will understand
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2012 :  01:21:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Bodhi Tree

Karl is a funky cat full of groovy vibrations that are permeating a tiny island inhabited by lots of other funky cats talking with funny accents...which I very much enjoy hearing. But I digress...

Namath...you might have an interest in SACRED GEOMETRY. That stuff fascinates me, and early on in meditation, I was seeing lots of symbols and architectural structures as well.

It also celebrates the majesty of individuality (which will probably make some of the non-duality extremists and ego-killers squirm). There is a slight theological slant to the video, but the science is splendid. Enjoy.

Hello Bodhi Tree;

yes!I might be interested in Sacred Geometry...A book about Sacred Geometry was the first thing I bought after starting AYP practices....but since I'm a lazy reader...never really read it.

Watching a video is better option,thank you very much.

Edited by - Namath on Jun 17 2012 01:23:40 AM
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2012 :  01:46:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Marvelous Video Bodhi-tree...very briefed though!

I've always been fascinated about Pascal's triangle from very young age...if only arranged different...would have got fibonacci sequence ...never thought about it!

finger prints...Retinal scan...etc no two individuals are alike in that.
You can't but fall in Love with the Great architectural-mind Of the Universe

Edited by - Namath on Jun 17 2012 02:27:41 AM
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2012 :  05:30:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've posted this before, but it's fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS7C...gdata_player
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2012 :  4:01:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

thanx for sharing Karl...not my type of music at all...I couldn't watch it for long,sorry

"I would have stayed there but for Yoganis instruction regarding scenery."

I'm speaking in general not directly to your person.But adopting an attitude to discard a vision wouldn't be a kind of programming of oneself?....It seems to me just the opposite end of over-dwelling on vision....there's a mind-set in this.

Just an opinion nowadays...I might change my mind one day

Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2012 :  4:26:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Very cool videos
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2012 :  5:23:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

thanx for sharing Karl...not my type of music at all...I couldn't watch it for long,sorry

I'm speaking in general not directly to your person.But adopting an attitude to discard a vision wouldn't be a kind of programming of oneself?....It seems to me just the opposite end of over-dwelling on vision....there's a mind-set in this.

Yes, it is programming. Depends what you think you are doing. I work on the principle that that which is temporary cannot be real. Real in the sense of permanence. You are neither actively rejecting or accepting. So, within a vision you become aware it's a vision....remember when you are not on the Mantra then gently go back to the Mantra.....there is no need to squeeze the vision away by force, just when you are ready to go back then that's the right time. If you hold onto the vision as significant you will remain in the land of visions. It's all about neither grasping or pushing away.

It feeds through into everyday life, you notice the same thing, doing things, transacting, even getting annoyed or impatient, but they pass like waves through ether and don't disturb the stillness. It becomes more like that each day, then one day you notice you aren't doing anything and everything is just happening. You don't even remember a change, or a time it was any different. You cannot tell if you are changing your world or your world is changing you.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2012 :  6:40:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
You cannot tell if you are changing your world or your world is changing you.

Nice. I like that a lot. Lately, I notice so much genius in life's unfolding in terms of timing, synchronicity, and how things just seem to fall into place at the right moments and within a stellar sequence of events. And I think...Hmmm...am I shaping my environment, or is it more that I'm just becoming attuned to the divine flow of the environment I'm living in? Either way, I think it's the samyama effect at work. The distinction between self and the world is getting blurred, like a vibrant watercolor painting.

quote:

Splendid elucidation, Namath.
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2012 :  05:36:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

Nice. I like that a lot. Lately, I notice so much genius in life's unfolding in terms of timing, synchronicity, and how things just seem to fall into place at the right moments and within a stellar sequence of events. And I think...Hmmm...am I shaping my environment, or is it more that I'm just becoming attuned to the divine flow of the environment I'm living in? Either way, I think it's the samyama effect at work. The distinction between self and the world is getting blurred, like a vibrant watercolor painting.

quote:

Splendid elucidation, Namath.

Totally. I now think meditation and Sanyama are not so much about a journey, but instead they are perpetration for seeing things as they are. Without the steadying influence you would be unable to cope with that, but without practicing you wouldn't discover it. Weird how it happens.
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2012 :  06:44:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

quote:

Yes, it is programming. Depends what you think you are doing. I work on the principle that that which is temporary cannot be real. Real in the sense of permanence. You are neither actively rejecting or accepting. So, within a vision you become aware it's a vision....remember when you are not on the Mantra then gently go back to the Mantra.....there is no need to squeeze the vision away by force, just when you are ready to go back then that's the right time. If you hold onto the vision as significant you will remain in the land of visions. It's all about neither grasping or pushing away.

It feeds through into everyday life, you notice the same thing, doing things, transacting, even getting annoyed or impatient, but they pass like waves through ether and don't disturb the stillness. It becomes more like that each day, then one day you notice you aren't doing anything and everything is just happening. You don't even remember a change, or a time it was any different. You cannot tell if you are changing your world or your world is changing you.

That sounds like what's going on over here.Except when I find myself in total confusion for how events are taking place,I find myself asking Ramana "what's the lesson you're trying to teach me here"...& it always reveals itself...but it doesn't have to be instantly.

quote:

quote:

Yes It's a flow over here as well.
People!...you're so good in expressing that

Speaking about Samyama...Lately during a samyama session & in particular with "Inner sensuality"...this formula came up:

Sexual Energy + Inner Silence = Light ....

& it felt like"ha!ha...so that's how you do it Mr God!"

& it felt such a discovery for sometime,till I found out that it's the same thing that Yogani has been speaking about all along...the Shakti-Shiva thingy.

thank you Karl,Bodhi Tree

Namaste _/\_

Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2012 :  11:44:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
ah Mr God.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2012 :  5:59:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Namaste _/\_ Karl and Namath.
Go to Top of Page

KechariConfusion

USA
44 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2012 :  2:06:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Can someone explain how to develop these siddhis?
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2012 :  3:06:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by KechariConfusion

Can someone explain how to develop these siddhis?

Hi

How it's seen over here,these images are gifted by God...so really there's no point in having any effort...I have no hand in this at all & it doesn't happen by any determination or intention from my part.

So maybe this is one way to develop siddhis....to have no interest in it and not to make it an aim in itself.

Go to Top of Page

yogishankar

USA
83 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2012 :  7:44:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Hi

I see in meditation a white mosque...maybe a church I don't know...It's all white on white & I say it's a mosque because of its dome...& there are lot of pigeons around...last time I've seen a scenery that vividly was before deciding to go to Tiru...I saw the Shiva temple :
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumbl...184Wb26q.jpg

I had no clue what that architectural structure is.kept asking friends if they know of any trapezoidal structure that's huge ....sand-like color...No luck...In a month or so,I had interest in knowing Ramana more & had so much love towards him(& still) .So I decided to visit his Shrine & Ashram....& Over there, I've seen the temple for the first time.

Will wait & see how this mosque manifests in physical realm.When such sceneries happen & manifest later on,I can't but smile as all of this life scenario is predestined & we sometimes are given glimpses of that truth...

Love.

Isha's Shiva temple (called as Dhyanalinga) is with a dome and looks like a mosque and all their ashram are with dome and look similar to mosque.

I have seen how dome structure operates. The energy and sound waves get amplified and powerful.
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2012 :  08:08:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice

thanx Shankar!

there's a certain frustration from visions over here...One time I see Visions related to Ramana & Shivaism and in some time I'm being pulled in that direction another time visions related to Sufism...I feel like a football thrown from one playground to another...I wonder when all this ends.

the only lesson I feel is meant for me from all this is learning to surrender...why not football,football!let it be

Love.
Go to Top of Page

yogishankar

USA
83 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2012 :  09:51:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Nice

thanx Shankar!

there's a certain frustration from visions over here...One time I see Visions related to Ramana & Shivaism and in some time I'm being pulled in that direction another time visions related to Sufism...I feel like a football thrown from one playground to another...I wonder when all this ends.

the only lesson I feel is meant for me from all this is learning to surrender...why not football,football!let it be

Love.

Divine is everywhere. It is in you and me and the cat which is rubbing itself against your skin. Surrender is the best way to go in either concept.

Yoga is much wider principle, taking care of body, breath, mind, intellect, divine consciousness. Sufism is focussed on mind. The Sufi Sheikh is really more of a doctor of heart and he is able to understand seeker's impediments and issues to knowledge and pure intention in serving God and hand hold the seeker to reach his goals. Without Sheikh, one will not be able to proceed ahead in Sufism. That is not the case in Yoga. Guru is within you. All you have to do is that you have to practice Yoga sincerely. Divine blooms automatically in your heart.

My realization is that even before going to stage of realization of Divine, the very first step should be that we should become human. If we become human in real sense, then Divine will automatically come to us. Divine need not be categorized as shaivism or sufism.

Edited by - yogishankar on Jun 28 2012 10:01:01 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000